Looking for a job in oman!

Dear all,

I'm suhaila from malaysia. 😄😄😄😄 I've an intention to work abroad and i've choose to be in oman.😬😬😬 I am muslim, i would prefer to travel to the muslim country . 😇😇😇😇
If there are any opportunities to be in oman, please share any info for job vacancy in oman. 😌😌😌😌I am master degree holder in civil engineering. Currently working as a project exeuctive with Jones lang Lassale company. 💼👢👠👓👝🌂👓
Appreciate if you guys please any info regarding my post!
May Allah bless u all . 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙏

Xoxo suhaila ramlan 😉✌️

Hi,
Better to registered and upload resume in below website.
www.naukrigulf.com/www.gulftalent.com/www.monstergulf.com/

Cheers,

He behera,

I am unable to click the link provided . Thank you so much!!! Have a nice day ahead!!

Hi,

Link is under review...

Try to open below website then registered and upload your resume.

naukrigulf  dot com
gulftalent   dot  com
monstergulf     dot com

Cheers,

tqsmmmmmmmmm behera. u r so kind !

you are most welcome  .. eNjOy

suhaila.ramlan wrote:

Dear all,

I'm suhaila from malaysia. 😄😄😄😄 I've an intention to work abroad and i've choose to be in oman.😬😬😬 I am muslim, i would prefer to travel to the muslim country . 😇😇😇😇
If there are any opportunities to be in oman, please share any info for job vacancy in oman. 😌😌😌😌I am master degree holder in civil engineering. Currently working as a project exeuctive with Jones lang Lassale company. 💼👢👠👓👝🌂👓

Xoxo suhaila ramlan 😉✌️

Hi, go to the Job section of the blog and post an Ad with details of the Job required

Mariamns wrote:
suhaila.ramlan wrote:

Dear all,

Xoxo suhaila ramlan 😉✌️

Hi, go to the Job section of the blog and post an Ad with details of the Job required

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

@ suhaila.ramlan - As Mariamns said you can post an advert on Jobs in Oman which is the appropriate section :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Dear ...

You may send me your CV. I am an HR manager and I will pass your CV to my contact. This is my email ID. [email protected]

lets see what I can do.

Hi, check the local recruitment sites for opportunities as plenty available. Also, join face book groups for jobs in Oman

regards

Hi Suhaila,
Assalamu Alaikum!
Try the following websites for jobs in Oman and UAE

www.bayt.comwww.indeedjobalert.com

Google Jobs in Oman n U'll find many sites.
Hope it helps
Regards
Muhammad Sajid

Thank you pretty ;)

Alhamdulillah thank you ;)

MasyaAllah will do so rashid !!