GCC visa medical test details , pls help

Also some additional information for you, assuming you have already got the Engineering visa but have not yet entered Kuwait, once you enter Kuwait you can legally stay and work in Kuwait for a period of 2 months from the date of your entry here.  Thereafter you shall be eligible for upto 3 extensions of one month each before which you must have obtained a residency visa. Please however be aware that your initial paper visa and any extentions thereof are single entry visas. If during the tenure of your initial single entry visa you have to exit the country for any reason, your visa will automatically be cancelled.

Thanks for your information. I have another question if suppose i received NOC visa, What is the validity?
Means within how many days I have to enter Kuwait?

My college is  AICTE Recognized amd Engineering NBA Accreditation.I am looking for a job in Private company.will i have to obtain NOC and pass written exam? Interview?what is exam and interview about.

I think we're deviating from the topic of the thread. Please create a new thread for Noc required for engineer's visa issue/ renewal. All questions can be answered there. Thanks.

Regards,
RaZieL

Do I have any chance to mark as fit to work if my xray result stated I have minimal fibrocalcific scarring in.my left upperlobe of my lungs?...but I don't have any TB history & i don't have any illness in my lungs ......I am so worried because I am already hired as teacher in kuwait.

One must not be under impression that once u pass the medical test in India  everthing ends there. After the candidate lands in Kuwait he once again under goes a more rigorous medical test in either Sabah Hospital or Farwaniya hospital.  If he passes that test only then will work permit be issued followed by stamping of residence.

I have colour blindness problem
Is they are doing colour blindness test for knpc please reply

Thay will not..dont worry..