How can I get Permanent residence or immigration to us as investor

I have to intention to establish new Business or being partner in already established Business  in Us. I don't know the business types with the good potential since i am very new in US. Can any of you guide me to ideas of investment or put me in touch with trusted people who would like to have partners. I prefer the kind which do not require my physical presence all z year around if it possible as i have obligations which requires my physical presence in my home country, Egypt.

The budget that i am considering for such investment around 50 K Euro, i know it is not much but i guess could be ok for a start up or partnering with others.

My question
How can I get Permanent residence  or immigration to us as investor
Mohamed wahdan

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum

To qualify as an immigrant investor, a foreign national must invest, without borrowing, the following minimum qualifying capital dollar amounts in a qualifying commercial enterprise:.
$1,000,000 (U.S.); or
$500,000 (U.S.) in a high-unemployment or rural area, considered a targeted employment area. 

A qualifying investment must, within two years, create full-time jobs for at least 10 U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, or other immigrants authorized to work in the United States, not including the investor and the investor's spouse, sons, or daughters..

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/e … l#overview

Is their any other way to get PR visa or migrate to us with buying flat and start small business

Medo2015 wrote:

Is their any other way to get PR visa or migrate to us with buying flat and start small business

Check the link I gave you, it has all the info, its a US GOV website

AFTER you have read everything, feel free to ask question about it

For information regarding permanent residency through investment in the USA, check the USCIS government website:

http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-c … investment

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team