I am relocating to Qatar in September

Hello,

I am relocating to Qatar in September and would like to build a great network from friends in Doha very quickly;)

About myself:
- 29y professional working in banking;
- love sports, travelling, meeting new people
- relocating from London, UK

Look forward to meet you;)
Adam

PS I am also searching a shared accommodation in Doha close to the centre, plz free to contact me if you would have a spare room in an apartment (budget 4-5k) ;)

Hey Adam,

I am a 30 year old male moving from Sydney, Australia in late September and also looking to potentially looking for like minded people to share an apartment with.

Cheers Ben

Hi Adam,

I have been here for a fortnight and have also moved from London, well Essex. Also in banking, let me know what your arrangements with regards to arrival dates in september are.

Initial thoughts, very hot!!! I see Ben below is also looking for potential flatmates.

Speak soon.

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i have created a new thread on Doha forum with your posts for a better visibility :)

For hunt of shared accommodation, i will invite all of you to post an advert in the appropriate section which is Shared accommodation in Doha.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hey Guys,

I'm a 30 yrs Male  also moving next Saturday to doha working in HMC n interested in sports n traveling

Emad

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please. Post an advert in the following section : Housing in Doha

Hi
[Moderated]

Pushpa

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Post an advert in the following section : Rooms for rent in Doha

you welcome. i will try best to help you and to introduce you other expats. Which part of England you from.I am from Milton Keynes.Best wishes

Hello gentlemen and newcomers
I have been in qatar for a little over a year now send me a message if you want to have a new friend in here