Work in Erbil

i egyptian accountant i have an offer to work in arbil as accountant i need to know the salaries of accountants in arbil
cause they offer 500 $ per month
thanks advance

Hi,I have no idea about account person salary, but just for example , room attendant is getting around 600$ . I guess it's depend on company you will work for.

thanks for your attention
the company will provided to me transportation and habitation.
i ask u about price of food and water.

Prices are different,  local fruits and vegetables are cheap, products  from Turkey are cheap too. But other countries products kind of expensive. I would compare uae and Iraq,  so life is  cheaper in uae.

u mean i refuse this offer 500$+medical insurance+transportation+flight tickets+ habitation

No don't refuse the offer, look for the best for yourself. I mean all jobs provide transportation medical meal and accommodation. 
I am a teacher in primary school, and my salary is  just 1000$ which is nothing compare with uae salary.

I don't know your lifestyle. If u don't have job for now, better to accept this offer and ull get more experience in ur job and in living abrode which will be useful for u to look further for better job.
Good luck :)

Thank u sir nice to meet u