Upon Exit from Saudi Arabia, do I have to exit from a specific airport

Hello,
I have resigned (I negotiated with the company and we agreed on termination for some benefits) from my company in SaudiArabia for a research grant offer in Canada. Now my employer is supposed to provide me with a ticket back home, Karachi. But the ticket to Canada is cheaper from Saudi Arab so I am planning to fly Canada from here instead of Karachi. I informed my supervisor that I want to fly from either Riyadh or Jeddah, as these places have a high frequency of intl. flights hence cheaper tickets, and that I am willing to give up the ticket to my home. As my company is in Khobar, my supervisor told me that there would be some problem of the specified port of exit, that I would have to exit from Damam and I would not be able to fly from another airport. Is this true? If my company process my exit, can I fly from another airport or is it specified on the exit form to exit from a specified airport.

Hi, there's no such issue and You can exit from any of the International Airport within KSA. Last year one of my friend from jubail had a final exit from KSA through Riyadh International Airport.

^ Agreed.  I don't know why he would say that.  You could even final exit by land (Bahrain / UAE) if you wanted to, as far as I know...

You will need to submit your iqama at the airport along with the final exit permit.

Dont forget this part or you will be marked violator in the system.

Thanks everyone. Now I have the information to make my point in front of the HR.

You Never know as rules keep changing here in Saudia !

Dear Taha,

Thanks for accepting my contact request. Currently, I am residing in Riyadh and planning to move to Manitoba. But the basic requirement before applying to Manitoba, there must be a friend or relative who is residing there.

Could you please help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Ammar