Credit Card

Hello Gents

May I know which bank in KSA offers the Best Credit Card with minimum charges & maximum credit limit ? I had before from NCB but i was not satisfied with their terms & conditions

So Advise the best bank to get the new credit card  :/

Thanks ,

Go for Samba.

As for credit limit etc that depends on your salary, the higher your salary the better your cc and limit

Thanks Buddy you are the best here , look i am contributor here helping everyone,,  non of other member even bothered to reply or advised me on my post  :unsure Why Buddy Bhie

Dear Tariq,

I didn't respond because Mr. Hamudi's answer is perfect. I can only add that also check SABB's credit card offers. Samba and SABB are more or less around each other in offers, but SABB edging out little most of the times. Also ask for the Shariah compliant Cards only. They generally holds less surcharges.

My 2 cents...

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

Thanks Buddy you are the best here , look i am contributor here helping everyone,,  non of other member even bothered to reply or advised me on my post  :unsure Why Buddy Bhie

Thanks broski.

I'm not helping, just recommending what I know :D

skhurram007 wrote:

Dear Tariq,

I didn't respond because Mr. Hamudi's answer is perfect. I can only add that also check SABB's credit card offers. Samba and SABB are more or less around each other in offers, but SABB edging out little most of the times. Also ask for the Shariah compliant Cards only. They generally holds less surcharges.

My 2 cents...

whoa please don't call me Mr...feel like i'm an old man. Don't u see how young i'm in my profile pic.

Anyways, SABB is pathetic, IMO, they had certain advantages to the CC and they took it away. Imagine the humiliation I had to face when the cute girl at the Abu Dhabi lounge said "hamudi, we no longer accept this credit card".

Go with Samba (signature) it also gets your access to lounge key - one of the best lounge partner, better than priority pass.

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssss  :D

Anyone here who currently uses the SAMBA JARIR Credit Card? Feedback please?  :/

is there any Bank providing credit card with no yearly fees??

javedakb wrote:

is there any Bank providing credit card with no yearly fees??

a few banks, if you're their privilege customer....

Anyone knows any Credit Card Sales Representative for door-to-door service?

try al rajhi credit card, it is shariah compliant

skhurram007 wrote:

Do you like AMEX?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
skhurram007 wrote:

Do you like AMEX?

is Amex really that desperate for business ? and yet they have high requirements. I know they're always going office to office to gain more clients, but again AMEX is not accepted everywhere.

I've always wanted to use their concierge service, I wonder if they can book me a massage service..hmmm..

hamudi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
skhurram007 wrote:

Do you like AMEX?

is Amex really that desperate for business ? and yet they have high requirements. I know they're always going office to office to gain more clients, but again AMEX is not accepted everywhere.

I've always wanted to use their concierge service, I wonder if they can book me a massage service..hmmm..

Spot on Hamudi. That's the point I asked him.
AMEX isn't a card that's accepted as other cards. The accepting merchant has to pay 2.5% of the transaction right away.
Good things about AMEX I've heard:
- The credit limit is higher than others.
- In case of embezzlements/frauds, AMEX will take your side no matter what.

Dears,

Please check the link below to know more on all types of credit cards, bank loans etc from most banks in KSA.

http://www.souqalmal.com/sa-en

And btw CC use and benefit also depends on user to user, my personal experience with SABB has been good, while with some others have been not so good.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Spot on Hamudi. That's the point I asked him.
AMEX isn't a card that's accepted as other cards. The accepting merchant has to pay 2.5% of the transaction right away.
Good things about AMEX I've heard:
- The credit limit is higher than others.
- In case of embezzlements/frauds, AMEX will take your side no matter what.

Oh true that, I noticed my credit limit was way higher compared to other credit cards, TBH I only use Amex when I have to pay in US dollars as it is easier rather than paying stupid conversion rates of the bank.

I already have Amex for last 3 years. Although their limit is a little bit more than my previous Master Card and it has been started to be accepted at more places, where it's lacking most is compared to other cards offers particularly 0% installment deals anywhere. That's the major reason I am looking forward to Visa /MasterCard.

I would appreciate if someone can connect me to a door to door /walk-in Salesperson.

Thanks.

huh, funny thing, add on this page is of Amex