Want To Live And Work In Oman

Hi...I want to live and work in Oman in about 4-5 years. It can be anywhere, salalah, muscat, anywhere. I was born in the U.S. and therefore I'm a U.S. citizen. I will get my bachelor's degree in some field of engineering in about 4 yrs from the University of Illinois at Chicago. The girl I want to marry currently lives in India. She was born in Salalah, Oman. I want to marry her as soon as I'm settled in Oman. I wish to bring her back to the country she was born in and loves with all of her heart. I'm very serious about this. My uncle lived in Salalah in a good home for many years which I believe the company provided him with over the years. I am very excited about that idea as well. I just need to know if I get my degree from Chicago and I move to Oman, is it likely for me to live in a beautiful house with a great salary?? Please provide me with ideas like what is the procedure to look for the GREAT engineering jobs in Oman through the internet before I will even move there. Thank you for the replies you will give!

Hi Shakaib! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I hope other members will be able to advice you on work opportunities in Oman. You might want to consult the Oman classifieds and post an ad there as well?

I wish you good luck in your future adventure.

All the best,
Christine

you are most welcome