Fun exercises in Muscat?

Hi All,

I am looking for fun exercises such as boxing or might be dance class like R & B or hip hop or any modern dance or anything as long as its fun and can burn calories a lot .. Anybody knows? I just need something new instead going to the gym..

Thank youu  :)

Hey, I'm moving to Muscat at the weekend and am hoping to find some boxing / cross fit style classes to join. I'll follow your post to see if anyone can suggest anywhere!!

Hi..

I just got info if you are interested to join boxing club, you can go the champ building behind zawawi mosque. I called them already.. They have class every sunday, Tuesday and Thrusday.. You can call *** for further detail. I am planning to visit Tuesday..

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange numbers by private messaging.

If this dream becomes a reality I will join later introducing the Lebanese folk dance;As to other classical and latin etc my nerves no more support me,but i can manage some jerk,let's see

Hey that sounds good!! I just arrived here yesterday so might try it once I get settled. Let me know how you find it!!

C'est la vie ,people landing others flying(to the end 0f syllable time) ,This Thursday am travelling to Italy on business trip.