Certificate attestation in INDIA

Dear Expats
I have got a job offer in salalah oman, and I have been told to get my highest degree certificate and experience certificates attested by HRD & Oman embassy in India.

My questions are..

Whether the experience certificates are also attested or its mentioned by mistake in the email..?

What is the procedure of getting a new passport if it is getting expired while we are still working in oman.?

Do we get bachelors accommodation in salalah?

How about the food and other expenses in salalah?

It would be a great help if I am enlightened regarding the above queries...

Thanking you
Mohammed

Certificate attestation is necessary.Even when I switched job recently I did this.
To get your passport renewed contact Indian embassy office in Wattayah.

mohammed2a wrote:

Dear Expats
I have got a job offer in salalah oman, and I have been told to get my highest degree certificate and experience certificates attested by HRD & Oman embassy in India.

My questions are..

Whether the experience certificates are also attested or its mentioned by mistake in the email..?

What is the procedure of getting a new passport if it is getting expired while we are still working in oman.?

Do we get bachelors accommodation in salalah?

How about the food and other expenses in salalah?

It would be a great help if I am enlightened regarding the above queries...

Thanking you
Mohammed

Hi
I can only answer your first question.
I didn't get my Experience Certificates attested. Only original degrees (Educational), birth & marriage certificates (Non-educational) are attested. Its better you get clarification from your employer. Experience Certificates are normally not attested.
One more related information: Oman, since January 2012, is a member of the Hague Convention of 1961 that abolished the requirement of legalization of foreign documents. Therefore, Oman Embassy is not attesting Indian documents & they are accepting Apostile Stamp of MEA (Ministry of External Affairs).