Everyday life and work

Hi to all members here I am Meddelyn Peradilla currently living in Hk i worked here for almost 3years in same employer since my first contract.I can say that i am so blessed and lucky for having a good employer.They are so kind and treat me like a family members.It's easy for me to adjust and to stay here in Hk because of my kind employers and family.They appreciate me..my work specially their pretty daughter.I take care of her like mybown child..teaching her a good manners...teaching her to be a good daughter...my employer allowed me to do everything i want coz i am worth it they said.one of my rewards from them is i am free inside their house.I am happy to stay in Hk,but i want to go another country if i have a chance,

will you like to work in Australia? can you work as a cook or waiter or server? $15 AUD per hour? contact me if interested

Before accepting any offers, make sure the job is valid and the employer supplies all appropriate documents and permits.

worldcutestguy wrote:

will you like to work in Australia? can you work as a cook or waiter or server? $15 AUD per hour? contact me if interested

If you do have a position available please post it in the jobs section at the top of this page. The offered hourly rate seems a little low. The average rate as far as I know is $19 AUD an hour.

I also agree with the post from Fred regarding checking the validity of the offer and the person making it.