English teaching jobs

Hi I am  in alex  right now .I  received my  tesol certificate  last month and am teaching adults for a  month. I have 4 years experience with the  literacy  council in the states and have been  teaching  art for over 20 years  to all ages in all forms   I have lastly  been  working with  adults  with  alzhemers. I  would like to  find a  job  where I can  use  both  skills. Does anyone have any  suggestions?   Thanks Ellen

Hello ehr

For all jobs hunt, please refer to the appropriate section of the site to yield more positive response to your adverts :

>Language teacher jobs in Egypt

Regards
Kenjee

Hello and welcome to Alex. My name is Amir but here I'm known as Thecrazypoet. :) I have been teaching here for over 10 years I'm also a manager at a center in Alexandria and we are looking for new teachers to work in our centers and sometimes at the locations of our clients. If you are interested you can send your resume to my email xxx and if you fit our criteria we will contact you for an interview. I wish you the best and if there is anything I can help you with I'd be glad to.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you so much for sharing  the  information  with  me. When I  came 10 weeks ago I had  no plans on staying.  Due to this and changing my teaching  skills  from  Art to English I have not completed  a C.V.  Is there anyway  I could  meet with you  in town? Thank you Ellen

hello.saw ur post.i am actually interested in the job thing..pls tell me more.many thanks

Hello Ellen ,

I have an English instructor job for you in Egypt so kindly let me know if you still seeking for a job so we can discuss further .

Best Regards,
Mohamed

Hello there Mohamed,

Better you drop an advert in the Jobs in Egypt section of the websites et wait for the interested members to contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity strictly not allowed. You may register your services in the Business directory free of charge.

HI
I have English teacher job for you

New language academy located in Tanta- Egypt seeks Native English Teachers ;
The Fee per hour ( 50 pound per hour )
However the total fee will be at least 5000 pound get to 10 000 in high season
send your CV to
xxx
Or call : xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Removal of yahoo mail ad and phone number

Hello everyone,

@ Nashwa can you please drop an advert in the Language, ESL, English teacher job vacancies in Egypt section of the website ?

You will be able to detail the requirements so that qualified members can easily contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop your adverts in the Jobs section.

Hello, I am interested. How to get details.

@Olga Ivanova

Please post in the jobs section at the top of the page. Read posts #2,9 and 12.
Advertising not permitted on the open forum.

Hello , hope all is well with you? I do not have your number anymore Could you give me somemore
information on the job please?  thank you
Ellen

Hello everyone,

@ Ehr, you will get more infos and the contact details you are looking for in the Language, ESL, English teacher job vacancies in Egypt through the adverts the members have added.

Let me know whose member's (username) advert you are looking for, i will guide you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello

facebook.com/ghattourrecruitment the best Education company in Egypt .

Kind regards
MOSAB

Hi, how are you? I'm looking for English teacher to improve my language 😊

Hi I am Alaa English teacher in a language school in Maadi. Where do you live?