Found a great chiropractor

Hi. So I ran into a small problem a few days ago. I woke up with a migraine (first in years) and was in urgent need of a chiropractor. I called my driver and he misunderstood me (apparently nobody has ever heard of one here) and took me to the nearest emergency room where I was put on a drip. Not what I was looking for but it helped. Not even the doctor knew what I was looking for. Anyway, when I got home, I search for a chiropractor for a while and called the number. The man spoke english, yay! I passed the phone to my driver and the man explained where to go. Turns out he was just down the road from me (only one in Saudi). The Doctor and his wife were very welcoming and sorted my problem out quickly. I am very grateful to have found him. The best chiropractor I have been to yet.

Wow thanks for the info, I had to get a few sessions but due to one reason not finding here I got it done abroad.

Hi,

could you please recommended this chiropractor in the business directory ?

https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … di-arabia/

Thanks

Julien

Care to give the doctor's contact? And how much would he charged?

I would like to give it a try.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum.

hi..may i know the address for the chiro?,i stay here in khobar and looking for a good chiropractor..hopefully i found

What nationality of the doctor you are referring to? How much is the fee? Is he within Riyadh?

hello
would be please if you help reach a chiropractor in jeddah. i have a very painful back pain

Hi Kinjojan,

Contact the professionals listed here : Chiropractors in Jeddah

All the best,
Bhavna

Are you willing to share the business  address and contact number?

i need a really good and experienced Chiropractor  for my back pain and leg numbness.

Preferably in Jeddah but welling to travel within Saudi Arabia. Once the flight are started post Covid19 i am willing to travel please advise.

Hi there,

I am in need of a chiro at yhe moment... Do you mind sharing the contact number of them in Saudi please.. Which region and area?

Thanks

LadyKaynisa wrote:

Hi there,

I am in need of a chiro at yhe moment... Do you mind sharing the contact number of them in Saudi please.. Which region and area?

Thanks

One available in Khobar,
https://www.vertispine.com/
3072 Bashar Ibn Burd     AlOlaya,  Khobar 34447     SAUDI ARABIA
+966138382210     +966555920213