Planning to live in Brazil

hi ,
I am Pakistan national, work and living in Saudi Arabia. I am planing birth child in Brazil. Actually I am looking second passport. I spent 11 years in Saudi Arabia but they did not offer any type of Nationality. I get the visit visa of Brazil but after getting visa it come in my knowledge that if child birth made in Brazil then easily I can get permanent residency.
Can you guide me please that how much is it expensive in private hospital and what is quality lvl in public hospital?
Can I will be eligible to take care in public hospital? Baby will be cesarean as in history too.
BUPA insurance is available for me and wife for international, is it acceptable in Brazil?
I am computer professional, System Administrator. What is the scope of job there? Or prefer to open a computer repair shop?
Which city is cheap housing and good opportunity of jobs?
as honestly, I am not wealthy. Just you can say hand to mouth earning. But thank God.
I do not have any friend in Brazil. I will come there as blind person along with my family.
Kindly your advice will be consider decision making.
Thanks and waiting

Wow, that's a lot of questions for one posting, but I'll try and answer as many as I can....

First you're going to really have to plan your arrival in Brazil very well not to have your stay end before the birth of the child.

Private hospitals in Brazil are very expensive and the prices for Cesarean births can vary widely from one to another so it will be hard to give any kind of estimate. You'd really need to contact the hospital directly. Pre-natal care is available for free at any of the public health clinics (Posto de Saúde) and public hospitals are available to all, but the quality of service is far from being the best.

I don't know if your insurance is accepted in Brazil, you'd need to check with the insurance provider. It is quite likely that you would have to pay everything yourself and submit the bills to they for repayment.

Despite your qualifications in the computer field, unless you speak Portuguese you're going to find it extremely difficult to get a job here. Once you get permanency you can work in Brazil, you must first obtain your CPF (individual tax number) and your workbook (Carteira de Trabalho e Previdência Social - CTPS) however. If you have the funds to open your own business that would probably be best, but still you're going to need sufficient Portuguese language skills to speak to your clients... ENGLISH IS NOT WIDELY SPOKEN ANYWHERE IN BRAZIL.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Cheers,
James   Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks for reply,
Which city is cheap housing and good opportunity of jobs (CRIME RATE  :/ )
Before to arrive, I will learn language.
Thanks again

Only smaller cities will offer you a lower cost of living in terms of rent, but then you're facing lots of difficulty in finding work or setting up a successful business because of the smaller population.

Crime rates are high all over Brazil, it's impossible to say one city is any safer than the other. Read the safety tips in A Gringo's Survival Guide to Brazil and follow all of them, you should be ok.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

Why Brazil if I might ask?

This is such a difficult country to move to if you don't know anyone or speak the language , it's hard to find an apartment , expensive to rent with difficult contracts and the cheaper it is the more unsafe it is...
Just last week a family I know had a gun put to their head after stopping the car in a not too bad area
and were robbed of everything they had as well as beaten and threatened

I would strongly suggest visiting here first if you have the means as it might be nothing like what you expect at all...