Vaccinations in Jeddah

Hi gang,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a clinic and/or hospital in Jeddah that gives vaccinations for international travel?

I'm planning a few African excursions and need to get updated.

Thanks.

Anybody?  Nobody?   *bump*

C'mon guys, I'm not exactly looking for a tattoo artist here.   :P

You Check out Saudi German Hospital May be they are providing this service, not sure though !

Thanks Kaby.  I'll check them.  :)

Yea man, call in advance and check with them.
Bugshan,
IMC
Solaiman Fakeeh

All major hospitals should provide them..it's not covered in insurance right ?

I really don't think they are covered, unfortunately.

So, yeah - I'm hoping to find someone (place) that is familiar with the process, have recommendations for Kenya + can share pricing over the phone, etc...

Maybe hoping for a little too much.  :p

Bugshan,
IMC
Solaiman Fakeeh

Cheers Hamudi. :)

ReLLeK wrote:

I really don't think they are covered, unfortunately.

So, yeah - I'm hoping to find someone (place) that is familiar with the process, have recommendations for Kenya + can share pricing over the phone, etc...

Maybe hoping for a little too much.  :p

oh a friend is in Kenya now, let me check with him and get back to you...give me a few days...

Alright thanks man.  We'll see what he says.  Although it is possible he went in w/o vaccines.  Plenty of people do. ;)

Vaccinations for International Travel going to countries like Africa can be found in National Guard Hospital and their attached Primary Care clinics

National Guard Hospital (King Abdulaziz Medical City – Jeddah) welcome private pateints . Give their “ Business Center” a call first Tel No.: +966-12-2266666 Ext.: 22888 - 22790

Thanks Ahmad  :)

ReLLeK wrote:

Alright thanks man.  We'll see what he says.  Although it is possible he went in w/o vaccines.  Plenty of people do. ;)

Yep, u were right...he went without, just checked with him.

Alright. thanks for checking :)