Solicitor in Veliko Tarnovo

I haven't found a house to buy yet but I am hoping to do so in the not too distant future and when I do I want to crack on with the procedure as swiftly as possible.

So that I am prepared when the big day comes, could anybody recommend an English speaking solicitor in Veliko Tarnovo?

Also, any tips or advice or warnings about the legalities of purchasing property would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Terry.

Sorry, I've posted this in the wrong place. Nothing to do with Varna. I've done it proper in the Bulgaria / Moving sort of area of the forum.

I'll try harder in future.

:(

Hi there Terry,

Your post is on the Bulgaria forum, it's fine  ;)

Hope you get some feedbacks,
Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi Terry,,yes,i know a good Solicitor in VT,who i have used for all legal formalities of buying property & advice,,Dimitar Dimitrov,,+359888403752,,,speaks good english too,, :) eddie

That's great Eddie. Thank you very much indeed.

Terry.

Just watch out for a couple that hunt down English people in bars and restaurants in Veliko Tărnovo!!!

They go under the name of Dimitar
Kalomensky (Bulgarian) and Fran (French) there are up to no good as they will offer to help you with everything to do with buying your house, paying taxs, plus bills and offer building repairs. They are out to rob you.

They also offer a taxi service to the airports to which they have no insurance for this if you have a crash.

Don't trust them one bit!

Thanks very much for the advice Kosarka.