Sms from abroad

Hi, did anybody have problem getting sms from abroad..?
we have 2 prepaid sim cards for mobile phone in Beijing.. both r working normal and have no problem according to China Mobile service. But the first one is able to get sms from abroad, and the second one is not. We have checked with different mobiles, same story. Why is it so, what is the difference between both cards..

if you are use China Mobile service:

phone - sms - setting - message centres - +8613800100500

I think it's wrong with the setting of SIM services.

The message center number in phone settings is same..
I swapped the phones and cards checking the sim, same result with receiving sms.
The sim card self is not an issue, I got it replaced from china mobile, but no changes.
Wrong setting of sim services.. who have set it wrong, i havenot changed anything in my settings and china mobile keep telling all is fine

Here is even more funny statistic :-).. actually we have 3 sim cards here in Beijing, all are prepaid china mobile.
My friend from Europe sent 3 sms to all 3 chinese cards within 1 hr time.
The first one got it at the same moment, the second card as usual never got it, and the third sim got it only after 20 min..

the more u know the more u dont know, therefore think its just bad luck with sim..

You may wish to try using 00 instead of the + for the international code.  That's been known to be a problem before.

with my china unicom one, I can text to Spain to certain mobile companies but I donŽt get any message back. I went to the mobile company and they told me I had to pay to get a contract so I would be able to do that.

it sounds like they take a special care about incoming sms from abroad..