Employement in oman

Hello all,
I got an offer letter from oman. And i went to take my  medical test at Gamca Delhi.
But the report showed an inactive isolated fibrotic strand on my lung.
I never had any communicable disease TB or anything neither in past nor now.
The doctor himself told me that this is nothing but still rendered me unfit.

I am very confused what should i do?
How long will i stay unfit online.
and i wanted to know if x-ray is a part of the tests done when a worker reaches oman.

kindly help

Regards
Asif Rafiq

That doctor is two-faced. why did he declare you unfit yet he advised the strands weren't harmful.

Am of the view that you seek further medical consultation to know e cause n effect of that -Health comes first, the earlier e better.

Yes you will be required to take medical fitness tests in Oman at a visa prescribed clinic before registration with e police n ministry of man power and incase you are declared unfit then That's it..

How long can u be unfit --- The longer you take before finding an in-depth solution

Hi,

No actually i am completely fit, as soon as i came to know about the scar i immediately underwent a complete rigorous test evaluation at Govt. Chest Disease hospital and had direct communication with the head of the department.
He declared me fit an d provided me with a fitness certificate too.

Regarding the medical in oman i have heard that they just do the basic blood test not x ray there?
Is this true?

Yes in Oman only blood test in govt hospital nothing else

AsifEr wrote:

Hi,
Thats a relief.I think tests depend on e hospital n clinic one goes too. I had a full body check up.blood, urine, xray, eyes, ears , bp
No actually i am completely fit, as soon as i came to know about the scar i immediately underwent a complete rigorous test evaluation at Govt. Chest Disease hospital and had direct communication with the head of the department.
He declared me fit an d provided me with a fitness certificate too.

Regarding the medical in oman i have heard that they just do the basic blood test not x ray there?
Is this true?

The visa clinic my boss took me, did a full body check up. All blood infections plus full count. Urinalysis, chest xray for hearr n lungs, height , weight. Then moved to e doctor's room for general check up n inquiries. Bp, eyes

Thanks a lot,

Really appreciated.

I think the complete check up occurs when you don't get the medical done from your own place.
I mean if i get my medical first redone in India then on reaching Oman they will just do my blood sampling.

Regarding the test in Oman hospital.... sometime the required more than just blood test. So you need to make sure dear

Same case here, a spot on the lungs then they took a Quantiferon test & report says as follows:
TB Antigen 9.73
Mitogen >10

Is this really TB n will be deported, as no information available after a long follow up.

Appreciate comments.