I would like to teach English at Japan

I'm Hafiz. I would like to teach English at Japan

I am currently in Japan teaching English. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Oh hye 😊 so tell me, how can I get a job there ? Especially in English teaching ?

Are you a native English speaker? If so, it's a matter of finding the right jobs. You'll also need a bachelors degree for the visa. Look at gaijinpot.com for jobs.

Hi Hafiz Dahlan and sadierose,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i have created a new thread with your posts on Japan forum for a better visibility.

Thank you

stéphanie

I would like to teach English language at Japan. I have just arrived last July 28, 2015 and currently staying in Yoshinocho Yokohama. I am willing to teach preschoolers at any convenient time. Thank you!

I would like to teach English in Japan I have teaching experience in Pakistan 2 years KINNAIRD girls college jail road LAHORE Pakistan and 5 year experience in private institutions teach there spoken English IELTS TOFFEL courses

Now I want to move to Japan for teaching job and bright future any college or organisation want to haier me then contact me on ***
Ch Khurram Shahzad

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

Make sure you browse through the adverts and post your own adverts in the Language teacher jobs in Japan section of the website.

Please, do the necessary,
Bhavna

It would probably be a good idea to have a native speaker review your English communications before you send them out.  First impressions are very important, as I'm sure you know.  For example, you don't teach English at Japan, you teach English in Japan.  It's a small change, but you don't want a future employer to see you're not absolutely top notch in English before you get an interview.

You probably already know that teaching English doesn't pay much; usually around 2500 yen per hour.  That being said, you have to have the proper credentials to teach, visa etc.  Some places offer  assistance in these matters but from what I've seen they follow up that assistance with a poor salary.

I wish you luck.  Japan is a good place.

Hello, my boyfriend and I are looking to relocate to Japan. We have been looking on www.gajinpot.com, https://www.expat.com, and www.craigslist.org but haven't found anything for job postings in the Sapporo or Hokkaido area. We were wondering if you knew any schools or websites that would be good to use to find current openings before we arrive.

Thanks.

Best,

Frances Pante