Udi monthly emails

I finally heard back from about this. Apparently my application is being handled by Politi and not by UDI. They confirmed that my application is in the system but Politi doesn't offer the courtesy of monthly emails. That is only done by UDI.

Hi Guys,
I have submitted in the consulate in Nov and got email from the embassy in riyadh as a reply of my email that they received it and it will take 6weeks for them to forward it to UDI. After 4 weeks I got call from embassy and asked some questions almost verifying the answers in the questionnaire filled. Then the officer said they will send it to UDI on same day and asked to raise power of attorney form because its better my wife to check it from norway. So I uploaded the document and got automated reply that the document they received and it will take 5days to attach with my application

The same day afternoon (last thursday)I got mail from UDI that they received my application and they registered my DOB as xxxxx. They gave my DUF number as well and for case proceeding times they gave the link of UDI. The webiste says its 13 months. So I dont know how long I have to wait, we hope we will get a positive answer and that also soon. One good thing while we wait is I already have a multiple entry visa issued last year which is valid till next Oct, so that I can visit her till that time. Honestly hope we will be granted before it expires

helo
this week my fiancee fınıshed interwiev ı hoope soon ı get my answer ...
have nice days

hasan351 wrote:

helo
this week my fiancee fınıshed interwiev ı hoope soon ı get my answer ...
have nice days

Hi Hassan, do you mind saying what police district your fiance belonged to and had the interview at? Was in the Oslo police district?

Thanks

helo
we r fınıshed ınterview ostfold cıty ths week
ı get a emaıl from udı they get my case from polıce back after a day

hi hasan, my fiancée will have an interview with the politi and were just waiting for the schedule, now im curious about the questions they usually ask,if you don't mind me asking,what they ask you about when you had the interview? thank you for sharing :) and goodluck to us all.

Got answer couple of days back and i got granted.no interview nothing.in fact supposed to get answer in 13months but got it in 5and half months.

Neeed to waıt 17 mounth...😐 Im call udı 1000 tıme... They just tell me waıt 17 mounth.... Im to day chechk ım send 156 email just sımle email need waıt... Im thınkıng for north  korea Vısıt more easy 😑

Nadkiz007 wrote:

Got answer couple of days back and i got granted.no interview nothing.in fact supposed to get answer in 13months but got it in 5and half months.

Congratulations

hasan351 wrote:

Neeed to waıt 17 mounth...😐 Im call udı 1000 tıme... They just tell me waıt 17 mounth.... Im to day chechk ım send 156 email just sımle email need waıt... Im thınkıng for north  korea Vısıt more easy 😑

We have waiting time of 19 months, increased from 18.

---
We are waiting for interview for 2 months while overall 9 months passed so far.

udı seems like a hope broken
Waıt just gettıng your tıme

Hasan, I don't mean to be rude but a majority of your posts are negative. I do not believe negativity is something that is needed on these forums. This is supposed to share information and spread hope. Please stop saying such negative things.
Many people have waited longer than you but they aren't saying as many negative things as you are.
Please be patient and help share hope and information.

Hi i just want to ask if there's anyone here has an idea about my application,, it's been 3 months now since i submitted my application as an au pair,, and i was really worried,, i called embassy twice to update my application but they said they forwarded already my application in norway,, since now i haven't get any email yet,, by the way i applied my application here in taiwan,,

Hi i just want to ask if there's anyone here has an idea about my application,, it's been 3 months now since i submitted my application as an au pair,, and i was really worried,, i called embassy twice to update my application but they said they forwarded already my application in norway,, since now i haven't get any email yet,, by the way i applied my application here in taiwan,,

Hi Sarangen!

Did the embassy give you a reason why they forwarded it to Norway. Basically, it is summer from June to Aug and people in UDI are on vacation. Mostly all of Norway is on vacation and if you submitted your application a month before those months it is normal that it takes so long because well, everyone is on vacation. You might get a response after summer.

Sarangjen wrote:

Its normal for applications to be delayed in summer due to summer holidays, so hold tight.
:)

My fiance went to the interview, we applied in March, 2017, he got the interview in October 2017, for the ones of you that got an interview, how long from when UDI told you that they got the police questions and answers did it take for UDI to give you a final veredict

mabs01 wrote:

My fiance went to the interview, we applied in March, 2017, he got the interview in October 2017, for the ones of you that got an interview, how long from when UDI told you that they got the police questions and answers did it take for UDI to give you a final veredict

There's not fixed time but you get your result in one or two months.
Good luck. :)

Hey Thanks! It's quite funny because they actually called me yesterday :)

everything has ground to a halt for visa processing due to the pandemic, and even people with visas are having troubles gaining entry.

@abimk hey, my fiancé applied for Norwegian passport and it's been 15 months , he is receiving emails every month. I don't know how much more time it will take:(

@pheebz0501 same happening with my fiancé 😭

It sucks it was 18 months when I applied for citizenship a couple of years back, now it's 22. The whole process is really frustrating, just the same generic e mail.

How long did it take before u had interview with the police in Oslo (if u applied in 2021/2022). Anyone who didn't had any interview with the police in Oslo even if they are from Asia?

Hello Milly_12_12,

I hope that you will obtain some answers soon.

However, I advise you to refrain from posting the same message on different threads.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team