I hope someone from this site would kindly advice me or get back to

Hi, I am Hope. I am originally from Nigeria, brought up in Plymouth England. I am a fresh graduate from Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University Russia. I have been an English teacher for 5 years , working with kids , i have worked as a dj and i am also a music writer , and an instrumentalist. I play the piano and guitar perfectly. I have got high skills in using the computer and an expert in internet research. I am looking forward to continue my life here in Russia with my degree. But unfortunately luck has not been on my side. I am looking out for a job if possible as an English teacher or something that has to do with my line of study. I have a degree in Regional studies ( International Relations).  I hope someone from this site would kindly advice me or get back to me with some luck.

Regards. Please feel free to contact me. I speak both Russian and English perfectly well.

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address and phone number on the forum for your own security

Hi hope,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i have created a thread with your post on Russia Forum

For your job hunt i invite you to post your advert in the appropriate section > Language teacher jobs in Russia, may be it will help you :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your effort.

regards

Hope