Things to do in Lagos at the End of the Month

Hi Everyone! I'm always looking to expand my network and I like mixing things up, not big on seeing the same people all the time. This is why I share my hang out spots and events on here to increase my chances of meeting new people.

On the 29th of October the Clear Essence California Spa is hosting a Happy Hour Mixer at their exclusive Hollywood Bar and giving 50% off food and drinks during happy hour and on the 30th I'm going on a boat to a private Island to a beach resort called Kamp Ikare that's hosting a beach party for expatriates. Anyone interested should let me know. :)

Hello Camilletolu :)

You could also post an advert under Lagos classifieds by selecting the Community section and the Events, Activities and Leisure sub-section.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thanks! I have posted the events under classifieds, anyone interested can send me a message. I look forward to making new friends.

Last call for day at the beach. We are off at 11:30am!

It was a great turn out last night. Nice seeing two people from Expat.com.  Will definitely give more information about places to go.

Can only disclose details by phone for safety reasons. Call:07038614007 for more information.

I'm so sorry i can't come today!

I would have liked to, but on saturday i still work. I'm new here in Lagos and i don't know anyone except collegues. I will try not to miss next meeting you will organize.

Hope to see you soon.

Alessandro