Feeling alone

My egyptian husband had just passed away.living alone with my son here seems a new life for me.I feel so alone and devastated after my beloved hubby passed away.: don't know what is better if it is to stay  here or go back to my country.my son who's' age is ten doesnt want to leave egypt and so do i.staying at my house makes me feel like my hubby is still with us.I cried every time, he was kind man and loving.I don't wanna go home either but I feel so alone here with no families even my hubby'd family does even mind us..I just don't know what is best to do right now

Hi there,
sorry for your loss, wish things get better soon, I'm sorry for how you feel. Think about having a job. Or doing something different.
Ahmed

Sorry for your loss , try to make you time busy , meeting people ,... , don't stay alone so u start thinking a lot
hope everything will be fine with you : )

I am deeply sorry for your loss.I am a foreigner married to an Egyptian man and I always fear that one day I might need to live alone with my son(May Allah forbid).

My advice is-never ever leave Egypt. Take some time to heal your pain and get back on your feet for the sake of your son.

For the time being, look for a job. Make new friends.Egyptians are very kind and helpful.

You may personally contact me if you need any help. Allah is with you too dear.Be strong and don't give up.Life must go on no matter what.

i think these replies will have a positive effect on you , people that do not know you well are sharing you ,
you are not alone , you have remote sharing people
i advice that you search in your life for things , make plans ,attend a course , improve yourself and improve your son
there are a lot of things that may seem boring at a time but not boring in another time

thank you all for your advices and sympathy.im hoping that i can move forward already for the sake of my son,its hard my husband was my only true friend here.he was very kind egyptian man after he left us i dont know what to do and i was panic because i do not have worries when he was with us and then suddenly all the responsibilities left with me alone.i cannot even leave my son alone because i am scared,i want him to be with me whenever i go so that if ever something wrong  with me he will be with me.i am looking for a job as well but all are far from my address i cannot leave my son alone at home and then all day im out side.im so worried for him....to mamatoota thank you so much for your advice inshaAllah GOD WITH ME.i must be brave for my son.