Governent pensions advice

Hi
Can anyone help me????  My partner is retiring from the police in March after 30 years service and we are moving to France in March 16, it would be helpful to locate people who are collecting a government pension while living in France. What advice can you offer? How did you arrange your payments while resident in France etc.
thanks justine  :)

justinefrances wrote:

Hi
Can anyone help me????  My partner is retiring from the police in March after 30 years service and we are moving to France in March 16, it would be helpful to locate people who are collecting a government pension while living in France. What advice can you offer? How did you arrange your payments while resident in France etc.
thanks justine  :)

Hi! We had holiday in the region of Poitou-Charentes last month, there a lot of British people there. My husband took a British magazine from a local supermarket; it has lots of information. I'll try to find the magazine and give you their contact number, maybe they can help you. There's a lot of British people also in the region of Limousin. We had a holiday there last year. I'll try to ask the British retired couple we met there. Bonne chance !

Hello!
Many many thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate any info or numbers thank you! It's a minefield. There is so much to sort out, but hopefully with advice from people in the know like yourself the journey ahead will be less stressful.
Thanks again
Justine👍