Business cards required

Hi,

I just moved to HCMC less than a week ago from Canada and I need to print about 2000 business cards for myself and 2 of my employees and am now located in An Phu area District 2. I have my company logo but do not have a prepared template or design ready. I am looking for a print shop that can help me design something on the spot (layout) and can print double-sided cards in English and Vietnamese and in color but nothing too fancy.

Can anyone recommend a good reliable place that can do this within 3-5 business days and that is preferably in District 1, 2, 3 or 7? Thanks

Hi!

At the end of the street on Phạm Hồng Thái street D.1 they have many of these type of shops next to eachother. It's close to New World Hotel.
I have only made signs there, but I know they do business cards of various quality.
How reliable they are for your needs I don't dare to say. But you can check them out.

Here are the cordinates for google maps

10.771197, 106.696446

Good luck!

Hi there,
When I worked at a graphic design studio, I would always go to one of these two places to print business cards, brochures, etc. for my clients.
They can also design your business cards for you. Their printing quality are good. Their printing machines are new and fast.

1/ Vi Ấn Company - (They are a branch of ITAXA - one of the oldest printing companies in Ho Chi Minh)
Add: 155 Vo Thi Sau, Dist 3, HCMC.
Tel:  0903 814 392 (Quang)
0913 166 777 (Điều) 

2/ KTC Printing Company
Add: 55 Bui Thi Xuan, Dist 1, HCMC.
Tel: (08) - 39 255 696

Hope this helps.
Van Hi

Hi,

I'm also interested in this -- OP could you report back on how this goes?

(and hello Canada =D )