Saudi e-Visa profession not matching with Attested Engineering degree.

Dear all,

I seriously need help on this. My Saudi employer has selected and provided me offer letter and contract with Electronics engineer position. But I have done my engineering in Computer science. My attestion, medicals are done.

But my Visa stamping got rejected due to profession mismatch on visa with engineering degree.

I have heard a request letter from the company(COC & MOFA stamped) will help in visa stamping.

Friends!!!!, Does anybody has a sample format of company request letter?

My company is asking the format to send me. I request you to please please give me the format of company exception request letter to embassy for visa stamping.

Awaiting for replies.

Any luck...
Where u able to sort out the issue?

It all depends on the mood of visa officer and the country your applying it from.

Which country are you applying the visa from?

finally good to see some body has posted comment on my post after long time  :D .

No luck yet. Despite having arranged the request letter from employer, the saudi embassy in mumbai, India has rejected my application.

I have applied from india(mumbai).

@sapbwdev7: what do you mean by visa officer? Have you seen any case where it has been approved? Which country?

any luck with your visa yet?

Not yet. Waiting for bakrid holidays to complete :-(.

Sorry to hear the story dear friend. Dont worry it will get ready asap..

One doubt My certificate attestation under progress.University letter reached before 3 weeks but Cultural attache has not been completed my certificate attestation.In your experience how may days it will take to get attestation  after receiving the verification letter from university?..Also time taken for attestation from Saudi embassy after cultural attestation.

I'm BTech-Mechanical engineer but in the visa ,profession is Sales engineer..Will it create problem during visa stamping..

Kindly put your valuable comment..
Regards
Vishnu

Hi vishnu,

Depends on the saudi culture and embassy. You can expect 1 month more or atleast 3 weeks for attestation.

Hmm regarding your visa profession. It might create a problem. Check with your agent?
If possible try to get a mechanical engineer visa.

Dude it might create problem....try to get mechanical engineering visa... or may be u need to have some supporting certificates that provides information about your experience as sales engineer....then attestation on sales engineer is possible. ...

Hi immzyurs,

Did you face this situation? Have you successful through this problem?

arshad4saudi wrote:

Dear all,

I seriously need help on this. My Saudi employer has selected and provided me offer letter and contract with Electronics engineer position. But I have done my engineering in Computer science. My attestion, medicals are done.

But my Visa stamping got rejected due to profession mismatch on visa with engineering degree.

I have heard a request letter from the company(COC & MOFA stamped) will help in visa stamping.

Friends!!!!, Does anybody has a sample format of company request letter?

My company is asking the format to send me. I request you to please please give me the format of company exception request letter to embassy for visa stamping.

Awaiting for replies.

Hi,

The best and easy way so solve this issue "which is very common", is to change your position to one that matches Electronics Engineer role and also related somehow to Computer Science Engineering, tell your employer to change it for you.

Good Luck.

Hi,
Thanks for your message. My company is an electronic and communications devices industry. They said it is difficult for them to get a computer science engineer visa.

Hello everyone.

My degree is B.Tech IT and computer programmer visa.

My degree matches with visa category right? But embassy rejected as degree mismatch..

Any idea?

R u sure??
Looks like embassy people are making fool of themselves. I think there are no sensible and educated people working in embassy.

They might have thought Information technology and computer science are two different streams :-)

Hi Arshad,

I don't know why they rejected.

My agent said they look for the word computer in ua degree certificate if not, they will reject  it.

Let's see.

Hi Arshad,
Have you got visa stamping?
Regards
Vishnu

Not yet :-(. What about you vishnu?

I just got the attestation. Will submit the passport for stamping within 2-3 days..Lets see
Regards

@vishnu: oh good. Do you have this similar problem?

Degreee/profession mismatch?

My degree is BTech-Mechanical Engg: and visa profession is "General Mechanical Engineer"
I  Don't know whether they will create any issue.
Regards,

Good. No i don't think so you will have any problem. Visa and degree looks ok to me.

I need your help.

My visa application got rejected by giving me this reason

"Your mechanical engineering degree doesn't matches with your visa profession"

Employer has provided me an offer letter mentioned the post as PURCHASE OFFICER and the company too is from core mechanical side 

Please tell me what is the issue in it
How can i reslove this matter

Hi
Ask your employer to provide mechanical engineer visa. Even if company is at core mechanical side. The embassy is expecting visa as per the degree stream.

Anand soni wrote:

I need your help.

My visa application got rejected by giving me this reason

"Your mechanical engineering degree doesn't matches with your visa profession"

Employer has provided me an offer letter mentioned the post as PURCHASE OFFICER and the company too is from core mechanical side 

Please tell me what is the issue in it
How can i reslove this matter

Ask for setting or payment methods at embassy

Doesn't work nowadays don't go for it.
Your agent license will be suspended. Only thing works is have a proper visa.

Ask your employer to give a offer letter by mentioning "Mechanical Engineer" or related position only.
I don't have an idea about any other work around to get rid of this issue.

Is it possible to get the visa in same category once it is getting rejected

If not we then by what time i can apply for the same

My visa got rejected by giving me a reason  that your degree doesn't matches with your visa profession

My Profession  - Purchase officer
Visa category   - engineer visa

Please I need your suggestions

If Your company can get a mechanical engineer visa,it will be easy for you.It doesn't matter that your application rejected for another category.

If your company is Mech.engg company,they may have Mech.Engineer visas available,Visa is not issuing for a person,its for professions. My visa is General Mechanical Engineer and my degree is Mechanical engineering.Actually I'm Sales engineer in a Mechanical MNC. Profession in the visa and your actual job may different but your degree and visa category should match.

Discuss with your company..

Regards,

Hi All How Are You Doing..

I Have done B.tech (Aeronautical Engineering) From Accredited university Four Year Regular Degree From Hyderabad.But Last Eight Years I'm Working In The Field Of Mechanical (HVAC/PIPING/WELDING/PAINTING) in oil gas industry.so can i get the mechanical engineer visa based on the my degree above i mention , because this degree what i have is comes under the mechanical field.

will embassy accept and issue me certificate or not

@arshad4saudi was you work done that time. I am facing the same issue. Got electrical engineer visa and have electronics engineer degree. Visa application got rejected now I don't know what to do. Anybody can give me any suggestions.

Hello IRAQIKAMIL,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2017.

You should start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum to ask your questions where you are more likely to gather information.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed