I would love to meet with other expats !

Hi all,

I'm a 36 year old Danish guy recently moved to Chiang Mai to work for a Danish company with an office based out here. I've been here since June 26, and am already pretty certain this is one of the best choices I could ever make! :-)

I would love to hook up with other expats, especially I would like to find a football team to play for (any level, it's mainly for the exercise) - but I could also be talked into a match of tennis, badminton, or any other interesting sports! Also hiking or other trips around the area would be cool.

So if anyone is up for meeting up with a fun and energetic Dane, let me know! :-)

Cheers,
Kris

Hi Kris,

Welcome on board :)

A new thread was created as from your post on the Chiang Mai Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Kris,

Agree, CM is a wonderful place to be!

I'm holding a meet up at the Nimman Bar and Grill Friday 21st Auguest at 7.00pm for CM 20's and 30's expats.
It is located (Below Kantary hills hotel) Nimmana Haeminda Rd Lane 12, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai.

RSVP is via my forum post under Chiang Mai>Networking or send me a private message :)

Would love to see you there!

Sarah

Hi both, great - thx for your help Maximilien :)
I just responded to your other post, Sarah, and it sounds like a great idea you have there. I'm definitely up for it.
Let me know if I should RSVP on meetupdotcom or if you will create the event through here? :)
cheers Kris

Hi Kris,
My name is Yodying and I am from Germany/Thailand. I searched for the word "tennis" and found your post.
I play tennis since about 3 years frequently and would like to improve it. How is your tennis level ? and let me know if you would like to play in September. Right now I am in Berlin but will be back in Chiang Mai September 1st.

Best regards

Yodying