Holiday Planning to Dubai - Any cheap hotels? Cheap Flight? Help!

Hello Guys,

My name is Diana and i am from indonesia.

I am having plan to go to dubai for holiday and it will be my first experiance.

as far as i know dubai is having alot of luxurious and it means you may be having alot of money to be there.

and my question is, do you have any suggestion of cheap hotel ?

Where should i go when i am there ? how much will be the cost ?

I am planning at the end of this august  or earlier of september.

also still havent find any cheapest flight to be there.

Would be really aprreciated if you guys help me to answer my question.

regards,

Diana

Defining cheap hotel mainly depends on your income. Accommodation here in Dubai are very high but you could get a cheap but good hotel for $122 for 2 days. But i suggest you go to http://www.booking.com/ there are pretty good price there. As of the flight i would have advice you to have booked 6 months or 4 months before your actual date of travel as you know flight fairs tend to increase as you get closer to your actual date. However i suggest you google the frequent airlines from your country going to Dubai and find the price that suits you.

For where should you go?...Hmmm there are a lot of places you could go as Dubai offers a lot, so google attraction destinations here in Dubai that excites you and write them down. There are tour companies that could easily help you tour the city according to your budget.

Hello Diana :)

While waiting for members to revert back, I suggest you to browse through threads in our forum section :

Find an accommodation in Dubai

This will definitely help

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Flex,

thanks for the advise :)

Hello Kenjee,

Thank you so much,.

Suggest you take your travel queries to a better forum like Trip Advisor (UAE Forum)