Meetup in Tianjin for language fans

Hello everyone,

I'm Yanxia, a local tianjin girl. I really like different kinds of languages. I studied English as major and took Japanese as well as french course in university. Lacking chances to practice I already forgot most of them, I'm also learning German by myself. Recently I just came back home in Tianjin and I'm thinking of organizing some language exchange meet-ups to improve language skills. No matter where you are from as long as you love languages, you are very welcome to join. We can go to cafe or anywhere convenient to have group activities, such as language exchange, movie night, one-day tour, what have you. Anyone interested??

Best wishes,
Yanxia

Yanxia

Sounds interesting. I am from the US and have a business 45min from Tianjin city, close to Dagang. I would like to get to know more English speaking people in the area.

All the best,
Dan

Hello Dan,

Thank you for replying! I live in Hedong district near to Binhai district. I will try to find more people who wanna join and keep you updated. Looking forward to meeting you. :)

Yanxia

Yanxia

Do you use WeChat? Maybe that is a good way to communicate.

Dan

Hey Dan,

Sorry for my late reply. The forum never reminded me of your new reply. So maybe you are right, wechat can be a better way. Please find me by searching ***Thanks !

Best wishes,
Yanxia

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging
Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic - please for your hunt of interviews it's better to post an advert on Looking for testimonies in Tianjin