Acoustic guitar in jeddah?

Hi, everyone.
Im looking everywhere to find a 3/4 size acoustic guitar for me, but i cant find a good guitar here in jeddah, im looking for a little martin, or a baby taylor, but i think its not available here in jeddah, and even online. my last resort is a yamaha fs700s, but still not available here..  im not a professional player but i love playing guitar, i bought a yamaha f310 before and i like it a lot but its a standard size, a bit large for me so i left it on the philippines during my vacation.
i need some advice, i want a guitar that i can use as travel guitar and that fits for my small hands...  :|

I'm not into guitars and all that but ive seen guitars being sold at Virgin, so not sure if your choice will be available there.

where can i find that virgin store?
thank you for your reply..

dream31 wrote:

where can i find that virgin store?
thank you for your reply..

Intersection of Tahlia and Prince Sultan, Roshana mall I believe it's called, or Red Sea mall has another virgin store too...check it out.

If you find the guitar ur looking for will u play a song for me ?

yes, sure, because you help me find a store where i can buy, i really hope there is a good guitar available. i will inform you if i buy already. thank u again.

dream31 wrote:

yes, sure, because you help me find a store where i can buy, i really hope there is a good guitar available. i will inform you if i buy already. thank u again.

fantastic, my choice as follows:

Hotel California
Mr. Brightside
and something by Nirvana.

WOW!  i will try to learn that for you..  i never play it before, but my father plays it very good.. :) i will try if i have the guitar..  goodluck to me.. :):)

Check in Red Sea Mall in Virgin Store at basement floor.
Or visit Al Balad alternately

Thanks but i checked already, and i dont find the guitar im looking for.. :(

go to Jeddah international mall, Yamaha store

in sarawat and in ballad near jolibee, there is yamaha store. you can check there..  :top:

Dear

can u please send me location of Yamaha Showroom ??

dream31 wrote:

WOW!  i will try to learn that for you..  i never play it before, but my father plays it very good.. :) i will try if i have the guitar..  goodluck to me.. :):)

I'm still waiting...

There is another store on Madina road as well, it's sort of beside al biack

arghhhh if u just told me before 1 week i had taylor babay g sold already 1700RS  ,anyway u can find yamaha in albalad store its a favorite place to me here particulary alduwaliah store , if u want more recomandation feel free to anybody MP me we can go there togather and choose the best one