Close

Acoustic guitar in jeddah?

Hi, everyone.
Im looking everywhere to find a 3/4 size acoustic guitar for me, but i cant find a good guitar here in jeddah, im looking for a little martin, or a baby taylor, but i think its not available here in jeddah, and even online. my last resort is a yamaha fs700s, but still not available here..  im not a professional player but i love playing guitar, i bought a yamaha f310 before and i like it a lot but its a standard size, a bit large for me so i left it on the philippines during my vacation.
i need some advice, i want a guitar that i can use as travel guitar and that fits for my small hands...  :|

I'm not into guitars and all that but ive seen guitars being sold at Virgin, so not sure if your choice will be available there.

where can i find that virgin store?
thank you for your reply..

dream31 :

where can i find that virgin store?
thank you for your reply..

Intersection of Tahlia and Prince Sultan, Roshana mall I believe it's called, or Red Sea mall has another virgin store too...check it out.

If you find the guitar ur looking for will u play a song for me ?

yes, sure, because you help me find a store where i can buy, i really hope there is a good guitar available. i will inform you if i buy already. thank u again.

dream31 :

yes, sure, because you help me find a store where i can buy, i really hope there is a good guitar available. i will inform you if i buy already. thank u again.

fantastic, my choice as follows:

Hotel California
Mr. Brightside
and something by Nirvana.

WOW!  i will try to learn that for you..  i never play it before, but my father plays it very good.. :) i will try if i have the guitar..  goodluck to me.. :) :)

Check in Red Sea Mall in Virgin Store at basement floor.
Or visit Al Balad alternately

Thanks but i checked already, and i dont find the guitar im looking for.. :(

go to Jeddah international mall, Yamaha store

in sarawat and in ballad near jolibee, there is yamaha store. you can check there..  :top:

Dear

can u please send me location of Yamaha Showroom ??

dream31 :

WOW!  i will try to learn that for you..  i never play it before, but my father plays it very good.. :) i will try if i have the guitar..  goodluck to me.. :) :)

I'm still waiting...

There is another store on Madina road as well, it's sort of beside al biack

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jeddah

Flights to Jeddah

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jeddah