Neeed help about sponsorships for females !

Is it important to tarnsfer  iqama for females under the custody of another kafeel under which we will work ? I am under my fathers custody ryt now..is it really important to transfer iqama if we do jobs ?

Lovelypari wrote:

Is it important to tarnsfer  iqama for females under the custody of another kafeel under which we will work ? I am under my fathers custody ryt now..is it really important to transfer iqama if we do jobs ?

Not necessarily however companies that will agree to your stay here on your parental sponsorshop will be limited.

My question is if v go into da custody of kafeel of our work place frm my fathers sponsership....how easy it will be if i want to go back to my fathers custody again later??

If you're unmarried that won't be an issue

Hi,

For ladies, It is not very necessary. It is ok if the company agrees to work with them without transferring sponsorship.

But being under their sponsorship is more guarantee to get your full rights in case something bad happened.

And under what ever situation, ladies who was previously under their fathers, brothers or husbands sponsorship can easily get back their sponsorships after resignation or contract termination without any hassle of finale exit .. istiqdam.. bla.. bla..

And if the government relation officier (muakib) tried to threaten you by anything not logical.. don't listen to him!
They can't do anything. The law is to your side.

Best luck