Hello Every one - my introduction

Hello
I am teacher and living in Ho Chi Minh City. I have completed my TESOL Course.

Hi suni023,

May be you could tell us more about Ho Chi Minh City so as members may discovered Ho Chi Minh City through your post? In which school are you teaching ?

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi  Stephanie
Thanks for your message,have been living here since from five month, but came to know people are very kind co-operative and good. Food is tasty and nice. Places are good to see  here.
Thank you.

Hello Teacher.
My name is John. I am living in Vietnam as a teacher also. I live and work in Cu Chi north of district 1. How is your job hunting going ??? My employer is looking for qualified teachers I noticed your post and thought I would give a shout. If you are interested in finding out more about this position contact me here. Or if you like good coffee I go down to district one quite a bit.
Cheers
John.

Hi Joan
How are you, sorry for very very late reply. me and my husband we both are teacher and recently we are staying in Ho Chi Minh City. As i am looking for full time work just want to work in one place for long term basis, we have plan here to stay  more than five  years. Recently I am working in University and some Center but as part time. As i am free from 9 am to 12 pm, I am searching good center to work also as part time from 9 am to 12 pm. If any information please do let me know, thanking you so much for your kind help. Hope your enjoying in Vietnam.Like to meet you and want to share many good experience of Vietnam. Have a nice and lovely day.
my no is xxx
take care
by
sunita

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct