Birth certificate and cenomar

:)  hi guys i just want to ask if i still neede to go to denmark embasy in manila to authenticate my certificate of singleness and nso borth certificate or it is fine only in the dfa to authenticate because were planning to get married in november this year.. 😉

Thanks!! All your advice is highly appreciated😀

good question; I am in the same situation in October

try to visit or Check Denmark EMbassy if they needed those  authenticated requirements like certificate of Singleness , CENOMAR , Birth etc.. You can check their website or better yet call them.; Thats the most sure thing .. :)

Hello sa alam ko kailangan nila yung my red ribbon stamp from dfa .kasal ko rin ngayon sep kaya de natuloy kasi wlang stamp yung cenomar ko at berth so back to phil

Hello what did you do ?

Re: Birth certificate and cenomar
Hello sa alam ko kailangan nila yung my red ribbon stamp from dfa .kasal ko rin ngayon sep kaya de natuloy kasi wlang stamp yung cenomar ko at berth so back to phil.

When ordering the Birth Certificates online you can elect to have them sent direct to the Embassy.  That should get round any need for certifying.

That's what the Australian Immigration now ask us to do. 

No need to do anything other than apply online, and pay the combined 730 pesos cost :)

How to do that i dont know how to do that.

Where you from
Do you think they can do that also here in denmark

e-Census - National Statistics Office
Need a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record)?
Request these documents online from the National Statistics Office, for delivery anywhere in the Philippines or abroad
https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Default.aspx

Check with the Denmark Embassy for their exact address, and ASK if you can have the NSO send your original certificates direct to them.
If they will accept that method, make sure the Delivery Address has your file reference number so that they can allocate it correctly.

Australia, Spain and the US have set up an Automatic system with the NSO, so very easy for them.  But I see no reason why you can't give any Embassy address in the "Deliver to" section.

I did just look at the Norway rules on this and saw about the authentication rules by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in Manila.  I hope they will accept direct delivery from NSO to get past that bit.

@Saritarose21 > You should please write only in English in this English speaking forum as indicated in our code of conduct forum. Thank you.

Okey

Get those documents from NSO and bring them to DFA for Authentication for a red ribbon  Then submit to Denmark embassy.

Hello good morning
Thank you for your advice but I guess i need to go home for this.

Manaygraciella wrote:

:)  hi guys i just want to ask if i still neede to go to denmark embasy in manila to authenticate my certificate of singleness and nso borth certificate or it is fine only in the dfa to authenticate because were planning to get married in november this year.. 😉

Thanks!! All your advice is highly appreciated😀

Where in Denmark are you planning to get married? In Copenhagen and Frederiksberg Kommune, they only ask for an authenticated (red ribbon) CENOMAR, which should be less than 4 months old by the time you submit it to the Kommune when submitting Report of Marriage.  Some kommune doesn't require the birth certificate as you would already be submitting a copy of your passport. Otherwise, you may ask your fiance to contact the kommune where he lives and ask what are the requirements for marrying a foreign girlfriend.

Saritarose21 wrote:

Hello good morning
Thank you for your advice but I guess i need to go home for this.

Are you in Denmark now? If so, until when? If your CENOMAR and birth certificates are still new (if you have just recently got them from the NSO), you may send them to your family back home via express courier like DHL and ask them to have your CENOMAR and birth certificate authenticated. Ask them to have your documents authenticated at DFA in 1 day (express). I think it's PHP200 for each document if you want to get them the next day. Then ask your family to send them to you right away via DHL or FedEx.

But if your visa is to expire very soon, then you would have to go home to arrange for these documents.

Hello
We have same problem im here now in silkeborg Denmark.we plan to merried this coming September.but they want my NSO and CENOMAR with red ribbon stamp valid only 3or4 month.But i have my CENOMAR and BERT but not with red ribbon i have this 1year already so not acceptable.some said i can sent this to my family to get the red ribbon and sent back here but i dont have family in manila.and some said DFA in manila they want a new papers from NSo new berth and new cenomar valid for 3moths.so I really need to go home.girl i hope you can make it .

Where are u in Denmark

Has anyone asked the Embassy in Denmark if they would accept the original Birth Certificates and/or Cenomar, sent directly to them by the NSO, and therefore not need certifying ?

We just got an email today, from NSO, after doing ours online, saying:

The document will be delivered to the Australian Embassy located at VFS Services Phils Private Inc, Mezzanine Unit M01, Ecoplaza Bldg, Chino Roces Ave Ext, Makati City within one to two working days.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
e-Census Operations

The Australian Embassy does require that documents from NSO be directly sent to them when they need them...but the Danish Embassy doesn't require it. They do require that documents from the Philippines, especially birth, marriage and CENOMAR be authenticated by DFA and that the Danish Embassy will have to legalise/certify them before they could be used in Denmark.

However, some kommune (city/town) in Denmark only need a DFA-authenticated birth certificate & CENOMAR when a Filipina wants to marry a Dane (or anyone) in Denmark. It is better to check the requirements of the kommune where the Danish fiancé resides just to be sure. Legalisation of documents at the Danish embassy is a bit costly so better check first if it is really required. I have not been required to have my documents be legalised by the Danish embassy--I was only asked for the DFA authenticated CENOMAR. My birth certificate was not even required, just my passport (and visa).

Hope this helps.

Ainos1912 wrote:

They do require that documents from the Philippines, especially birth, marriage and CENOMAR be authenticated by DFA and that the Danish Embassy will have to legalise/certify them before they could be used in Denmark. .

I am wondering about the person who is saying about having to travel back to the Philippines to get this done.  I wonder if getting it sent direct to a Denmark embassy or official office in Denmark may work for them.  Maybe best to ask before booking flights ?

Saritarose21 has already mentioned that her CENOMAR and birth certificate is one year old. The kommune in Denmark requires that these documents MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 3-4 months old when submitting them for permit to marry. If Saritarose is in Denmark on a tourist visa (there is no fiancé visa to Denmark) she won't also be allowed to get married if her visa is expiring soon. So, her only option is to go home and get her documents in order. She will have to wait for 90 days though before she could be allowed to return to Denmark, unless of course her previous visa wasn't a tourist.

I have suggested in my previous comment that she could have just ordered those documents online, or have someone from the Philippines get them for her and have them authenticated and then send to her in Denmark via express courier such as DHL. But it seems Saritarose21 is only on a tourist visa in Denmark and if it is the case, then her visa might already expire even before she receive those documents from the Philippines. 

If Saritarose is in Denmark on another residence permit (and not yet expiring) then the most convenient way is to order her documents online. I think she can also have them authenticated thru www.authenticationexpress.com and have them delivered to her address in Denmark. She won't have to go home then.

No, the Danish embassy doesn't accept an unauthenticated CENOMAR/birth certificate. They don't mediate with the legalisation process between Philippine authorities. They will not stamp the documents that are not DFA-authenticated. Moreover, the foreign person (in this case the Filipina) who is going to marry someone in Denmark must personally present these DFA-authenticated and Danish embassy-certified documents to the Danish kommune where they plan to marry. The Danish rules are strict about this.

u dont need to travel back here...iam from manila if u can trust me i can helo u with ur problem just sent me an SPA(special power of atty.) everything will be alright

Ainos1912 wrote:

seems Saritarose21 is only on a tourist visa in Denmark and if it is the case, then her visa might already expire even before she receive those documents from the Philippines.  <..>The Danish rules are strict about this.

That seems to be it then ..

I'd never heard of this Red Ribbon thing before though. But it does seem like authentication via www.authenticationexpress.com does look a safe way if needed.

Thank you for your concern guys .i guys i need to go in phil is better option.my visa expired this sep29 and i have another question also.
First time I come here I apply visa us a fiancé visa in Philippines norwagian embassy .and now i apply visa in thailand us tourists visa in Denmark embassy do u think i can apply visa in our country this December.

Saritarose21 wrote:

Thank you for your concern guys .i guys i need to go in phil is better option.my visa expired this sep29 and i have another question also.
First time I come here I apply visa us a fiancé visa in Philippines norwagian embassy .and now i apply visa in thailand us tourists visa in Denmark embassy do u think i can apply visa in our country this December.

You can apply for a Schengen visa at the Danish Embassy Manila or Danish Consulate Cebu thru VFS Visa Application Centre. Check their website:

http://filippinerne.um.dk/en/travel-and … hort-stay/http://www.vfsglobal.com/denmark/philip … Visit.html

its okey to apply this coming December? Even i just finesse my visa this September?

You can apply for the visa by December or even before that, provided you apply not more than 90 days before your intended travel to Denmark. If you're going home by Sept 29th, then the earliest date you can go back to Denmark is on December 29th. If this is your plan, then even by November, you can already apply for the visa 😃👍

Okie that's great tak ainos

Hello guys, I would like to ask if anyone here have tried getting a legal capacity cert? I'll be marrying a swedish guy this coming Nov, I'm just wondering if what will be the requirements before getting the cert. I'm from Cebu, did try to call the swedish consulate today however their office is close because it's a holiday. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you  😊

Marie.2014 wrote:

Hello guys, I would like to ask if anyone here have tried getting a legal capacity cert? I'll be marrying a swedish guy this coming Nov, I'm just wondering if what will be the requirements before getting the cert. I'm from Cebu, did try to call the swedish consulate today however their office is close because it's a holiday. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you  😊

Hi Marie,

To get a "Legal Capacity To Contract Marriage", your fiancé would need to bring his passport and "Civic registration/family certificate (personbevis) which should be valid within 4 months after date of issuance". I am not sure though if the Swedish consulate requires that this "personbevis"  be legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Sweden. You may contact the consulate for this  :)

Hi I'm married to a belgian got married here also I don't know if the same process natin h...
When we started to gathered all the documents
I got 3 copy of cenomar
One needed when we get the legal capacity for my husband consule asked one copy of my cenomar
One for townhall were we fixing our marriage
Then the last copy would be on the embassy it needs to be authenticated and bring to embassy to legalized
But much better to call the embassy
Coz I'm not sure if we are the same procedures coz my husband is belgian

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on the anglophone forum. thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

how to get a birth certificate and cenomar in philippine with red ribbon and deivery in uae? thank you