What is life - Your Comments Please

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. They are, Work, Family, Health, Friends, and Spirit and you're keeping all of these in the air."

You will soon understand that Work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four Balls - Family, Health, Friends, and Spirit - are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered.

They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.

wow

i like every word .. it is totaly right " really through all my experiences i knew that family is the most important thing "

thanx brother :)

Thanks sister. I appreciate your comments.

life is a test: either we get lured by the five senses into the unreal, temporary, materialistic pleasures of the OUTER world ...or we choose to overcome the urges of our senses and seek the Divine that resides in our INNER world, the only real and lasting Joy that there is, was and ever will be.

We should always maintain balance in everything and in case of life the weight of our good deeds should be more than the weight of or bad deeds.
What you are saying are the extremes of both bad and good if I understood properly what you meant.

We being a human have both qualities. Positive and negative thinking (I conside them as qualities).

We always do some things right and some things wrong. The humans who only do the right things are the only one chosen by God. We are not one of them so we do mistakes in our life.
We can't keep ourselves away from the pleasures of OTHER world (in your words) but we must maintain a balance as I said before.

The more successful is the one who is  more inclined towards positive thinking.

Life means Rock on!! :D

Idrees Khan wrote:

Life means Rock on!! :D

You rock dude :)

I fully agree with you :)

Take the most of what you have and remember to live each day to thje fullest, life is what you make of your journey...

PS:Nothing always goes according to plan so keep your head up and move on....

Like what you said ahmad, well spoken bro.

^
^
you guys rock ... 7adkom cute ^^

holdcardsdown wrote:

Hence my screen name, I will leave you with this quote:

"Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will"

that's why u r (( holdcardsdown ))!!   ;)

Ciao...

:rolleyes:

how can i help ya?!

:offtopic:

Ciao...

Now seriously!! :)
I can say ''Life iz a foreign language & each person pronounces it n their own way''

Ciao…

holdcardsdown wrote:

Life is like a banana. It has a lot of appeal but sometimes can be quite slippery

@holdcardsdown: can you decide where you wanna slip??

You see everyone has his/her own thinking about life. I loved all the comments above....:)

There is another secret of life and let me put it this way "A SUCCESSFUL LIFE".

That is "TOLERANCE", "FORGIVENESS" and "POSITIVE THINKING".

The most successful is the one has these qualities.

ahmadkwt wrote:

You see everyone has his/her own thinking about life. I loved all the comments above....:)

There is another secret of life and let me put it this way "A SUCCESSFUL LIFE".

That is "TOLERANCE", "FORGIVENESS" and "POSITIVE THINKING".

The most successful is the one has these qualities.

SPOT ON AHMAD.....

eazyyass wrote:

SPOT ON AHMAD.....

What does that mean dude...:)

ahmadkwt wrote:
eazyyass wrote:

SPOT ON AHMAD.....

he meant 2 say that you are absolutely right nd no more to be added after your comment  ;)

Ciao...

care for me wrote:
ahmadkwt wrote:
eazyyass wrote:

SPOT ON AHMAD.....

he meant 2 say that you are absolutely right nd no more to be added after your comment  ;)

Ciao...

No one can be absolutely right...:)

There is always something to be improved...:)

I'll not close the thread may be someone write here a brilliant remark about life......:)

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. " Josh Billings "

ahmadkwt wrote:
care for me wrote:
ahmadkwt wrote:

Ciao...

I'll not close the thread may be someone write here a brilliant remark about life......:)

@ahmadkwt...

you are absolutely right   :D

Ciao..

Moo wrote:

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. " Josh Billings "

Good 1 dude...   :iagree:

Ciao...

care for me wrote:
ahmadkwt wrote:
care for me wrote:

Ciao...

@ahmadkwt...

you are absolutely right   :D

Ciao..

What I said here is self explanatory. This is not a thought but a straight fact that's why if you say here I'm absolutely right, I'll agree with you...:)

Shukran Jazeelan Laka....:)

BTW good morning...:)

Live your life to the fullest with no regrets, because honestly you never know what tommorow has for you in the keeping plus you dont know whether you are going to live till tommorow.

what is life ? still trying to figure it out dude ! :)

from the relegion that i m comming from , life is just a distraction more like a test for my grand prize i.e heaven/hell

from more social point fo view : life is an emotional mess , u see happiness , u see ur parents/ siblings / spouse dying , u see people in pain u see sorrow u see war and you see TV :) to mess up more the lill brain you have 
cheers

btw this thread got me really depresed so i will go and run a mile .... :)

u.zair83 wrote:

btw this thread got me really depresed so i will go and run a mile .... :)

It sounds like someone is gana commit a suicide!!!

Dude!  Don't do it please I've seen many incidents like this nd I do not recommend ya to go through these bad thoughts……

Life iz very interesting topic! Nd the good guy iz the one who can deal with it…. But if u insist!...
then go 2 Sultan center they have big sale nowadays in salin strong ropes made in China.     :D

Just kidin….   :P

Ciao..

holdcardsdown wrote:
Moo wrote:

Holdcardsdown

whenever u hear somebody talkin about cards u rockin!!

LoOoOoOoOL.

let's play card  :cheers:

Ciao....

PPl stay on the topic plzzzz....zzzzz oh sorry, jus fell a sleep for a bit,gotta go guys,ill see you when i see you...peace.

yaaah!  2 much orders waitin 4 ya tomo ..:)

g)d night...

Ciao..

holdcardsdown wrote:
Moo wrote:

Holdcardsdown

You hold cards life

Habibi holdcardsdown - u really know how to read between the lines :) ... btw the rope (made in china) they aint reliable i would try to spend more money just to have a foul proof plan , imagine the rope breaking up and i falling down breaking a leg or something that my friend is gona be worse than actually dying :)

Moo wrote:
holdcardsdown wrote:
Moo wrote:

Holdcardsdown

You hold cards life

and i always thought cards were a lifeless form :)

btw this just occured to me , "life means a ruthless struggle to keep moving forward" :) (optimistic aan ? ;) - u see guys i m getting better)

Moo wrote:
holdcardsdown wrote:
Moo wrote:

Holdcardsdown

You hold cards life

Ladies & Gentlemen,

as every 1 knows that Mr.holdcardsdown iz card dedicator...so, accordin 2 that!!

I hereby pleased 2 announce that Mr.holdcardsdown has decided 2 establish a new gamblin hall in his area (Surrah), therefore he entitled me 2 b  Head Organizer 4 his campaign.

Target:           ( collectin  1 million K.D )……
Hall's name:    (Las Surrah)

Funds 2 be paid under below account:

HoldcardsdownSurrah20230340450560670780890900.

4 more clarification kindly contact us:

Holdcardsdown_Las [email protected]

:cool:

Ciao...

u.zair83 wrote:

Habibi holdcardsdown - u really know how to read between the lines :) ... btw the rope (made in china) they aint reliable i would try to spend more money just to have a foul proof plan , imagine the rope breaking up and i falling down breaking a leg or something that my friend is gona be worse than actually dying :)

@u.zair83

lol...funny comment....:)

Cheer up buddy...:)

I have better idea for suicide than the rope but I'll not tell here. Who knows a mad person adopts that way and SHURTA(police) comes to catch me....lol

BTW : Life is the name of continous struggle. We all have to struggle at one point or the other. Some take it for granted and for others it's very difficult.

@care for me
I would like to join that hall established by hold cards down....:)

I sent an email to this address Holdcardsdown_Las [email protected]
But hey...I received a reply which said,

"Run !!!!!!!! Police will soon be coming to catch you."

Hey I think there is some traitor who is informing people not to join this club. Catch him first and please change your email.....:)

u.zair83 wrote:

try dude!!  try  1nce  2wice... 3ries... tide it coorectly nd b careful 4rom the fan it might hurt u if fallin on your head  LoOoOoOoOoOoOoL...

hahahahahaha...

Ciao...

ahmadkwt wrote:
u.zair83 wrote:

@u.zair83

lol...funny comment....:)

Cheer up buddy...:)

I have better idea for suicide than the rope but I'll not tell here. Who knows a mad person adopts that way and SHURTA(police) comes to catch me....lol

BTW : Life is the name of continous struggle. We all have to struggle at one point or the other. Some take it for granted and for others it's very difficult.

@care for me
I would like to join that hall established by hold cards down....:)

I sent an email to this address Holdcardsdown_Las [email protected]
But hey...I received a reply which said,

"Run !!!!!!!! Police will soon be coming to catch you."

Police!!!!  :blink:
no man!!  i was jokin.. it's all fiction 4rom ma head...

:)

Hey I think there is some traitor who is informing people not to join this club. Catch him first and please change your email.....:)

i know who was that?!

i'll take care of him/her later   :mad::D

Ciao...

care for me wrote:

i know who was that?!

Ciao...

hahahah...thank you :)

ahmadkwt wrote:
care for me wrote:

i know who was that?!