Anyone else need some friends?

Its funny! Getting to know ppl in a new city is not a crime. I just moved in and it could be difficult gettin to know new ppl

PICK ME PLEASE.... !!!!.  I am very smart, tall, handsome and i smell very nice.  I am charming and courteous and i respect women.  I feel we have soooooo much in common.  Please email me at ****

canadian_girlie wrote:

i'm a 26 year old canadian girl... i've been to uae many times, but this is the first time i decided to make the move and come to search for a job.

somehow i feel many others are in the same boat... it's very hard to meet people here.

if anyone in my age bracket wants to have a chat sometime, let me know. i'm friendly and outgoing.

cheers all.

Good Luck :P

hi i am i abu dhabi alon feel boring u like to join

Would this be the young Canadian girl hunting page lol

hi i am sara, 30 years.. just came 2 abu dhabi ... wish we can be friends
have a great day

hi sara im frm  abudhabi tooo. 24 yrs old, lets chat? have fun togethr

I have no place to add my reply.. u got lots of replies Lollllll,

Great to see u here...I am Garry, a british man, working and living at Dubai..I am new to UAE and wanna meet with new friends. I live single at Dubai and sometimes really need to talk to people..

So if you interested..just reply me at my e-mail xxx . U can also add me at facebook by searching with same e-mail address..

Looking forward to hear from you...

Its Garry

Nice to know you

Hi harilal2002,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note this thread is quite old (2014). You might not get any response from those who posted on it. Feel free to post on recent threads of the Abu Dhabi Forum.

Cheers

Chris
Expat.com

hey my name is hana 26 years old
living in abu dhabi

hi Hanna,

Let's meet up on this weekend.