Looking for job nd friends both

Hi Everyone,

I'm Manu from India and its been 7 months since I'm in Dubai, my employer wants me to go and find other Jobs as they're going to shut the business. So I'm looking for job now.

On the other hand, I also feel kinda alone, its like I have thousand people around me but not even one to call friend.

So if anyone is interested in hanging out or just to meet and talk over coffee or a walk, please PM me and we shall roll.  :)

Appreciate you all for reading and contributing.

The subject might be one of its kind but thats true :P

Hi Manu, 

I'm Nikki.  I've been in Dubai over 10 Years & know many people. 

Dubai is the land of opportunities. In Dubai,  who you know is more important than what you know.

I can't promise you anything,  but we can catch up over a coffee & be friends.  Tomorrow is friendship day,  anway.

Let me know when we can meet in say,  Dubai Mall. 

With best wishes,

Nikki.

Thank you for replaying !!!

I didn't even know that its friendship day tomorrow. Check ur msg please.

Hi,

Have you received my message?

I would appreciate if you can share any contact info to contact you. Either email or anything.

Again, thank you very much for your reply and offering to meet.

Thanks,
Manu

Clear the secuirty part of Abu Dhabi .. Now I will get my visa in couple of days .. It was unexpected to done my secuirty clearence in 10 days ..

Fantastic !!!

Hope you get here soon & safely.

Hi.im marivel looking fir a job in uae,any one help me find a job? Im from phillippines,hard working and willing to stay with an employr,i can be a tutor to ur kids..thank you !

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Can u come to ksa nd then after sometime we will shift to emirates

Dr. Sagir, I really appreciate your generous invitation. May I please ask the invitation is for what? And if you can provide your email we can communicate there.

Thanks

Oh sorry.my message for marvel as I am.looking for a house keeper and tutor for my kids here

Hello everyone,

If you are either looking for jobs or proposing one please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.

You will surely be exposed to opportunities.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna