TENNIS ANYONE ??

LOOKING FOR anyone who wants to play relaxing tennis , especially at the Cambodiana Hotel on Siawath  in PP .

hi   dave and glenda here, we brought the condo at mekon towers 2,  hired lawyer to check it and give us the green light,which has been approved, so on 29 this month, it will be ours, but if not completed  , theypay  us 1 percent of the purchase price, each month.after the 29.      i  will play u tennise, if only you agree to play me squash ,so i can get  get revenge . deal ok . cherrs,bye          oooooooooo befor i for get, we are trying to go to sihanoukville and kampot , for aweek to try and see if we like it there to live and rent out the condo, or live both places  a few months here and there. but its raining here in pp not everyday seems more afternoons, hoping to get a break in the weather, is it rain season here,  and is it worst this time year in sih and kampot. we have furniture coming over from ausie, know any storage places and are they expensive .do we need to go  to real estates to find a rented unfurnished house or flat, or we can find on   line as i have looked but can not  find. ths

Hello,
I am keen to play tennis again. I am from sydney , Australia and currently based here in Phnom Penh. I am available most days and weekends as I am retired now. Please let me know when day you are playing.

Peter

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.