I want visite Ukraine next month

Salut myriem,

I so That you live in karkov and i was looking for some one hoe realy live ther just to ask About how About traveling ther and is safetly now for tourism.
My name is Mohamed and I am from THE netherlands. I want visite Ukraine next month and My plan is also to go visite karkov for 3 days.

Wish to hear from you and thank you.

Sincerely yours
Mohamed

Hi mohbana,

Please note that i have created a new thread for you on Ukraine Forum for a better interaction :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi! I can give you answer:-)
About safe:
there is some area where is fighting. But it's isolated area, and you can't come there suddenly. You need to have a lot of documents and permission  to go to this place. And it's very dangerous.
What about other place in Ukraine - it's safe as it was some years ago, and as it can be in modern world. (Sometimes something happens in France, Tunisia, Egypt... nobady have insurance on future..)

If you are interested in more things about ukraine, I have video blog about Ukraine, and you can contact me with any questions about this country.

I live in Kharkov and mostly it has been safe for foreigners.  There have been random acts of terrorism, just beware of your surroundings and the people around you.  If you plan upon staying in the city center you are safe.  So come and enjoy Kharkov.  The fighting is to the south of us,  I have lived here for several years and I have never had any problems.  But I watch my surroundings, come and enjoy.