Living cost and job

hello..how can you help me?? I want to know how much living cost while i finding a job there , or already have a job for me is highly appreciate hehe

Hello sapokbiki88,

Welcome to the Germany forum.

Maybe you could introduce yourself so that members of this forum get acquainted to you  ;)

About living cost, the following thread will be useful to you : Cost of living in Germany – 2015

Can you give us some details on the job you are searching for ? Qualifications, field of expertise ... and in which city or region of Germany you would like to live and work so that we can better guide you  :happy:

Cheers,
Bhavna

Actually i dont mind whatever job in Germany even as a housekeeper. I just resign from Simedarby International company as a fleet assistant.. I dont have any diploma just certificate level 2(injection moulding).

@ sapokbiki88,

Ok then, you might want to read the following article, it contains some links where you will be able to browse and check out vacancies : Find your first job in Germany

Also the following topic : Tips for getting your first job in Germany

Best of luck ;)
Bhavna

As a non-EU citizen, in order to get a work permit in Germany, you need to have skills that cannot be found among EU citizens (who otherwise have to be preferentially hired). The authorities have published a list of professions (available on the Internet - google it! - but only in German) where this is the case. If you are not in one of them, your chances are low. (And "whatever job" will not work - there are many unemployed Europeans who can be housekeepers or "whatever".)
In additione, you have even lower chance of finding a job (at least one with reasona
ble pay) without German language skills, so you might want to learn that first.
Regarding your original question about living €800-1000/month is usually sufficient for a simple lifestyle, but as a new arrival who doesn't know yet how to get things done cheaply you should budget 50-100% more for the first months.