Laser hair removal

Does laser really work? I am looking for some treatment which can give me permanent solution but Will my hair grow back. I need your advice and a good clinic in NJ NOT in NY. I also want to know the process for it..If some can provide me the website or their phone number then I will be very thankful…pls pls it should be good and inexpensive..I would like to have consultation but free would be the best shot for me..

corinnaelizabeth wrote:

Does laser really work? I am looking for some treatment which can give me permanent solution but Will my hair grow back. I need your advice and a good clinic in NJ NOT in NY. I also want to know the process for it..If some can provide me the website or their phone number then I will be very thankful…pls pls it should be good and inexpensive..I would like to have consultation but free would be the best shot for me..

New Jersey?  FREE??  :whistle:

hi corinna,

your query will be best answered if you post it in the right location...(and this is saudi arabia forum).
ask some advice from this site THE DOCTORS.

good luck! :):):)

I think you may be lost, you should have taken a right turn about 15,000km up the road.

Hello Corinnaelizabeth, welcomce to Expat.com :)
Your post is being transferred to New Jersey's forum for a better visibility (you posted in Riyadh, KSA) where I hope active members will be able to answer to your quest.
Cheers
Arlette

:blink:  She was al bit lost, eh?  lol

Maybe she heard I was here? lol