French classes

Hi,
I'm hoping to move to Nice in January, and I wanted to perhaps do some night classes to improve my shoddy French!
Are there any classes for expats in Nice?

Thanks!
Katy

Hello, I'm a french teacher for foreigners, I give French lessons at home (individual or group) in Nice and in nearby cities. If you're interested I still have a place available in January. Between November 27 and December 21  I won't be available so I can not respond to messages but we can contact us before November 27 or after 21 December. My students can attest to the quality of my classes, if necessary.
Sincerely,
Luminita Morelli

iam planning too..

Ummmmmmmmm !!!!!  I might tread on a few toes here, but what the heck, Ive done that all my life.

I am now 71 years old, moved to France when I retired at 65, my comprehension of the French language was, at best --- non existant, and at worst --- even more non-existant than at best.

I did try  French lessons at first,(they lasted two session), why so --- because I want to speak with French people, I don't want to learn --masculine ---Feminine ----  familiar --- formal -----  row upon row of verbs --past present  and future. As a kid I was terrible at school and have no wish to re-live that dream.

My advice, ------ jump in at the deep end ------pick a few things up on the free internet French sites --then go for it.

Don't ask -- "Do you speak English" -- their hackles will rise  and they will be very cool towards you.

Learn this -----  "Veuillez excuser, mais mon français est terrible" ---- (( Please excuse me  but my French is Terrible)). The French people warm to those TRYING to speak the language.

One more tip,  If you specifically want to ask a question --- go on GOOGLE -BINGs --- translation services, type in English what you want to say  and commit to memory the translation.

Having been here four years now i am by no means fluent, but I am not frightened to jump in at the deep end now.