Open mic's in Phnom penh ! where to go play music in evening?

Hey !

I'm back in Phnom Penh after 10 months away and I realized so many things have changed ! In particular, I feel that all the open mic's I used to go to are no longer here (The Slur bar was under construction for a long time, the Memphis closed, etc ...).
Would someone be kind enough to give me a few tips about places I can go to play music in the evening ?

Cheers guys !

Look on leboost.com or Leng Pleang.com and it will show you all the events that's going on.  Mad Monkey is a hostel with roof top bar that has open mic on tuesday.  Its on pasteur (st. 51) on st. 302.

Hey sanou01,

Thanks a lot for the tips.
Cheers mate :)

Sundance on 172, and possibly their new location on Riverside, have weekly open mic nights. Check their FB page for more details.

I believe Slur have new owners after being closed for several months, not sure of the new name, and not sure if they have open mic nights but pop in and ask.

check along the Riverside bars and restaurants.  they do look for western bands, musicians etc.

Forgot to add Showbox, house #11, st #330, also hold open mic nights...

Open Mic at Show Box….all welcome!
Come down this Wednesday to either participate in the musical stylings of Adri or just sit back & listen to some of the most talented musicians in Phnom Penh do their thing.
As usual, everyone is welcome to get involved!
Kicks off around 8pm
Specials for the night:
FREE BEER - 6:30 - 7:00 pm

Hello rarky,

Thank you for sharing the event with members of the Phnom Penh forum  :)  If you could drop an advert in the following section : Events, Activities, Leisure in Phnom Penh so as members of this forum could easily find it, it will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance, ;)
Bhavna