Burmese Language Classes for Expats

We will be running monthly Burmese Language classes starting with Level 1: Survival Skills in late Aug/Sept. Two venue: 1) Downtown Yangon: twice weekdays 5.30-7 pm 2) Thingyangyun (for Mid-North Yangon): weekends 4.30-6 pm. Taught by native Burmese speakers for foreigners and expats only. Your course and registration fees are partially donated to free local education causes. Please send me a private message to register your genuine interest and to enquire about further details. No intermediaries please.

Hi
My name is Malcolm and I am living in Myanmar. I would like more information on course lengths and how fluent I will be on completion and costs please.
I am also interested in networking with anyone who can assist me with a volunteer position in teaching English in Myanmar. A rural location preferably and not Yangon.

Kind regards

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm

Have just responded to both your queries through private message. Thank you.

Hello

Since the forum should not be used for promotion of own services, I strongly suggest you drop an advert in our Classifieds section below to reach out to people who are looking after Language Classes :

Language classes in Myanmar

Closing down this thread

Regards
Kenjee

Closed