Accomodation wanted

Hello everyone,
I woul like to contact people who just arrived in England for job or study, and have experience how to find a clean and heapst room to rent or to share him with other people. I'm From Netherlands and moving to england for my English and Jobs.
Thank you for your help and advice.

What area??

London or Manchester!

My dear,
Doesn't a matther where, because i'm here England for my Study English, anyhere i the UK, shall be not a problem, thanks for your help!

You will find London very expensive, you said Manchester before that would be cheaper.

I wouldn't move to the North-East, as you wouldn't learn English, but something else entirely... Gadgie are ya ganning doon toon? Haway man, are ya ganning? Wey aye man I'm ganning! Beltas!

Keep away from places with a strong dialect that is indecipherable to others. When I moved to London from the North, many didn't understand what I was on about. Just like you didn't understand a word of what I just said above.

Sakeel bhatti wrote:

Italy

:offtopic: 

This thread is about accommodation in England so can you please stop with the silly off topic indecipherable posts.

Thanks brother, what's your advise then?

Bourmana wrote:

Hello everyone,
I woul like to contact people who just arrived in England for job or study, and have experience how to find a clean and heapst room to rent or to share him with other people. I'm From Netherlands and moving to england for my English and Jobs.
Thank you for your help and advice.

Hello,
You really need to decide what you want to concentrate on, studies or work. Then you have to choose what subject to study or what vocation to follow.
You need a basic plan of action.
Your choices will influence your final destination.
Good luck with your research
Chuckle Butty

Bourmana wrote:

Thanks brother, what's your advise then?

You can read through the posts in the housing section in the green banner at the top of this page.