How to apply as General Practitioner in RUWAIS hospital

Helo I am doctor and I have passed HAAD exam for General Practitioner.How can I apply in RUWAIS hospital.Any mail ID or HR email.ID.
Regards.
Dr Saeed

saeedwazir wrote:

Helo I am doctor and I have passed HAAD exam for General Practitioner.How can I apply in RUWAIS hospital.Any mail ID or HR email.ID.
Regards.
Dr Saeed

Do a Google search for the information.

search on google but no success.needs AL RUWAIS hospital HR department mail id to apply for general practitioner

saeedwazir wrote:

search on google but no success.needs AL RUWAIS hospital HR department mail id to apply for general practitioner

Ruwais hospital is part of ADNOC ( Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) group of companies. I suggest that you Google search them for information regarding work at the hospital.
As ADNOC run the hospital they may recruit for jobs there too.

I found a Facebook page for ADNOC Ruwais hospital by using Google. Try that and see if you can contact someone there for information.

You cannot have been very proactive in your search as I found all this information in less than 5 minutes using Google.

Hi dr saeed i am preparing for haad exam for general practitioner.could you please brief me what books i need to study for haad and some exam tips as well.