Looking for a Nigerian Pidgin English teacher

Hi all,

My name is Pawel. I am a PhD student at the Unviersity of Amsterdam, but I am currently living in Kraków (my hometown). I am working on a project about migration in sport, and I am researching African footballers (NIgerian in particular) in Polish leagues.
I would like to learn the Nigerian Pidgin English and I am looking for a somebody to give me a few lessons. I could offer to teach Polish in return, or alternatively pay for the lessons.
If you are a NPG speaker, and wouyld like to pass the knowledge let me know, I would be really interested to learn your language, and I would really appreciate your help.

looking forward to hearing from you,

Best Pawel

Hi Pawel,

Welcome in Expat.com community :)

For your want of learning Nigerian Pidgin English, I suggest you to post an advert in two appropriate section > Language classes in Poland and Language Exchange in Poland.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Cool I can help you;)

drjohn wrote:

Cool I can help you;)

Hi all,

My name is Pawel. I am a PhD student at the Unviersity of Amsterdam, but I am currently living in Kraków (my hometown). I am working on a project about migration in sport, and I am researching African footballers (NIgerian in particular) in Polish leagues.
I would like to learn the Nigerian Pidgin English and I am looking for a somebody to give me a few lessons. I could offer to teach Polish in return, or alternatively pay for the lessons.
If you are a NPG speaker, and wouyld like to pass the knowledge let me know, I would be really interested to learn your language, and I would really appreciate your help.

looking forward to hearing from you,

Best Pawel