Hi i am abdul

i am abdul i am orignal from pakistan  i want aa quction what is tha parsis to gat tha turist visa to ghana

Contact the nearest Ghanaian High Commission and apply. Unless you know someone in Ghana who is going to invite you, you will also need a hotel booking, a return flight and proof you have enough money

ok thanks u give mee information

If you want a visa to Ghana send me a copy of your passport where you have your picture and information and I will send you the invitation letter to Ghana. Send it to [email protected]

Regards

Siisi

Siisi wrote:

If you want a visa to Ghana send me a copy of your passport where you have your picture and information and I will send you the invitation letter to Ghana. Send it to [email protected]

Regards

Siisi

I would suggest the that NO ONE send their passport details to a stranger.

thanks you becos i hav to plan stsrt to bussines ther  so wich kind of bussines is good ther

If you plan to start a business here I suggest you look at the requirements as you will need quite a bit of capital to begin. You can find them on the GIPC website. As to what kind of businees, I expect that it depends on what are your areas of expertise and connections.

I don't have a problem about that I only wanted to help since I am a business man and would also  be going to Pakistan and will also need his help later. How do I send him the invitation without his details?

If you are genuine and need to make contact with him you should do it through private messages. You can then both decide if you want to progress to exchanging personal details

That is why I gave my email address so that he can get in touch  and we go from there.
Siisi

It is never good to give your email address in the open forum. Use the message facility on this site