Softball and baseball in sao paulo

does anybody know of any organized or unorganized softball or baseball leagues in sao paulo?

Pancakes, baseball, English comedy clubs, English only bars--- YOU NEED to go back to the US my friend. Start the K-1 visa process now or calculate the monthly child support you will need to send to Brazil.

Ditto to malloryelise... you need to learn to adapt or you will be miserable here.

check out the information from the american society website. I know they do have organized little league baseball.

thanks..checked it out....couldnt make it ....miss going to central park and playing a pick up game with a bunch of mexicans...i loved those mexicans.....

learn to adapt? (Moderated: Offensive statement)

Depending on your age and willingness to travel, you can practice baseball on Saturdays and play baseball and softball on Sundays one weekend each per month.

I play on a 50 and older team that practices in Bom Retiro every Saturday. Games are held the first two games of every month in Suzano. Almost everyone that plays is of Japanese descent, which makes it even more interesting!

Hi maskotas,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this thread here is dated 2010 :)

Feel free to start a new topic on the Sao Paulo Forum for better visibility and more interaction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team