British school for my son in Riyadh.

Hello,

i was wandering if anyone can help me. we have moved to Riyadh in June and i'm looking for a school for my 6 year old son, I originally was very keen to take him to Al Alameen British Islamic school in Olaya however after contacting them to arrange a viewing i was told my son is to young and they only take children from 7 years and 9 months. i found this very strange as on their website the state that they take children from reception IE: 4 year old to KS3. So i'm now on the look out for a British school, any help would be much appreciated just point me in the right direction.   
Thank you

Its too late to find admission at this point of time. Most of the schools are closed and will get open from 23rd August, 2015. I also moved here recently and found The Learning Caravan International School (between King Fahad Rd and Al Takhasusi Rd). My daughter has just turned 6 and they have accepted her in Year-1, even though I am pushing them to put her in Year-2, considering she has already finished her Year-1 in UAE. But as per Saudi rules, 6 year old child goes to Year 1 and 7 year old goes to Year 2.

Contact them immediately after 23rd August to secure a place. By the way, its a British school and has a very good reputation as well.

Thank you that's great I will do.

alameen is not a good school.

Could you please let me know why British Islamic school is not good? I am considering it to put my kids there