Searching for Steven

Is there somebody that can help me in finding "Steven", a Canadian guy that actually lives in Bonn. I knew him last week in Iceland during a hike in the highlands.

Hi Emanuela Landmannalaugar,

I invite you to post an advert in the appropriate section for your search > Missing people in Bonn.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Emanuela,

Well, I'm really glad to see that one of my fellow Canadians made such an impression that you're now trying to find him.

Sad to say, unless you have much more information for us to go on than his first name and nationality the chances of finding him here on Expat-blog are pretty slim, unless of course he's also an EB member.

Don't give up however, follow Stéphanie's suggestion and place an ad in the "Missing People in Bonn" column of our CLASSIFIEDS. Like they say... Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Good luck to you there girl.... who knows you really might find you soulmate. I hope so at least.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

You should contact the resident registry (Einwohnermeldeamt) of Bonn with his full name to find his residential address for a small fee. If you don't know his full name, you are probably out of luck here and need to engage a detective.